Native Mobile Apps

Native Mobile Apps 2023.04.22

No permission to buy ($149.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Additional requirements
- Google Developer Account ($25 one-time)
- Apple Developer Account ($99 / year)
Updates duration
12mo
Visible branding
No

Modern UI​

Our app features a clean and modern user interface that is designed for optimal browsing experience. With intuitive navigation and visually appealing design elements, users will find it easy and enjoyable to use. Say goodbye to cluttered and confusing layouts, and hello to a sleek and modern browsing experience

Support for Dark Mode​

Our app includes a convenient dark mode option, allowing users to switch to a darker color scheme that is easier on the eyes. Perfect for low-light environments or for those who prefer a darker look, this feature can be easily enabled or disabled as needed. Say goodbye to eye strain and enjoy browsing in comfort.

Support for In-App Subscriptions​

Forum owners can now earn more money by offering exclusive content, features, and resources through in-app subscriptions. With this feature, users can subscribe to premium content and access a wider range of resources, while forum owners receive a steady stream of income. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

Support for XenForo Resources Manager​

Our app includes full support for the Xenforo Resources Manager, allowing users to browse and download the latest add-ons, extensions, and styles directly from within the app. With a comprehensive library of resources at their fingertips, users can easily find and manage their subscriptions and downloads. Keep your forum up-to-date and equipped with the latest features and functionality.

Multiple Language Support​

With support for multiple languages, our app makes it easy for users to participate in forums in their preferred language. Whether you're a native speaker or simply more comfortable using a specific language, our app provides the flexibility and convenience you need to fully participate in the Xenforo community. Reach a wider audience and break down language barriers with this feature.

Push Notifications​

Stay up-to-date with the latest happenings in the Xenforo community with push notifications. Our app sends instant notifications for new forum posts, updates, and more, so you never miss a beat. Stay informed and engaged with this convenient and essential feature.

Same UI and UX for Both iOS and Android​

Our app provides a seamless and consistent experience across all devices, with the same user interface and user experience for both iOS and Android. Whether you're using an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, you can enjoy the same intuitive and user-friendly interface. Ensure a consistent and enjoyable experience for all users with this feature.

Demo:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Notification list

• Open any forum links to app

Notes:
  • This app does not support In-app purchase so your forums which content a purchase which can be rejected by Apple. You will need give reason to they approve it.
  • You will receive a apk file run for almost devices so the file size will at least 30MB+ so when you upload to Google Play Store you will receive a warning about it. You can ignore it and continue the process.
  • following_list.webp
    following_list.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 413
  • new_home.webp
    new_home.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 411
  • new_notifications.webp
    new_notifications.webp
    24 KB · Views: 411
Author
truonglv
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from truonglv

Latest updates

1. 2023.04.22

Version 2023.04.22: Notable changes: Fixed app crash in some specific devices Fixed...
  2. 2023.04.09

Version 2023.04.09 Notable changes: Added new language: German Fixed some bugs Hold press in...
  3. 2023.03.04

Notable changes: Added new language: Abraric Improvement to delete account flow Improvement to...

Latest reviews

The developer is not willing to support third party add-ons so I wouldn’t recommend this add-on at all
I was looking for a Tapatalk replacement and @truonglv solution was a risky bet at first. But functionality has improved fast. Many of my wishes were fulfilled during the development. There are still some features missing (like polls), but at this pace I am certain this will be a go to solution. Resulting app is small, looks good and my users are happy. Highly recommended.
Seems like the most viable way out of the Tapatalk BYO train. Some features are still missing (attachments!) but I was able to successfully submit beta version of replacement apps to both app stores... Features are being added quickly, and developer is helping with edge cases. I hope it will get feature parity and I will be able to replace Tapatalk...
Top Bottom