Moderator Checkpoint System

Moderator Checkpoint System 3.1.5

No permission to buy (£40.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
License
Each license is valid for use on one site.
Updates duration
12 Months
Visible branding
No
This addon allows moderators to mark posts as checked and saves duplication of work by multiple moderators by showing which posts have been checked.
It saves time by removing duplication of work and has been working for the 40+ moderators on AVForums.com since 2013.
Note: I designed this addon and had a version made for vBulletin and it was coded for Xenforo by Chris D.
  • Records when moderators have checked posts
  • Saves the checking moderator name and timestamp
  • Checked and unchecked posts are shown in different colours for easy identification
  • Completely checked threads and threads with unchecked posts are shown in different colours for easy identification
Please refer to the XF1 version description for details.

I will update the description with new screen captures of the XF2 version when I get time.
The functionality is the same.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am vetting who I sell licenses to, so if you wish to purchase a license, please click the purchase link and then send me a message as per the instructions in the product description. Thank you :)
Related resources
Author
Stuart Wright
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Stuart Wright

Latest updates

1. Bug fix for the log

Bug fix: Changes to prevent duplicate log entries when checking individual posts
  2. Bug fixes

Fixed issues relating to thread types and also merging threads
  3. 2.2 bug fix

Fixed an issue with failing template modifications that were breaking active checking functionality

Latest reviews

This addon doesn't have a lot of customization capabilities but it does what is described and does it well. i haven't encountered any problems when using it (xf 2.2, php 8.1)
DO NOT BUY. I do not recommend this addon. I have used this since its first inception, and now... its pretty useless, has lots of errors, causes more issues than its worth and is not updated outside of the authors website, in essence. So if you experience issues, basically, they don't care about it if they do not get the error on their website.
Stuart Wright
Stuart Wright
You must have missed the post I made to let people know that an update is being worked on https://xenforo.com/community/threads/moderator-checkpoint-system-unsupported-paid.163436/post-1471168
Top Bottom