1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation Queue And Reported Items Admin Notification 1.1

Send an automated email to super admins whenever there are items in the moderation queue.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    About this add-on

This add-on is designed to send an automated email to super admins whenever there are items in the Moderation Queue that are awaiting approval, and active reports.

Automated emails are sent by a cron, which will run hourly. All super admins that are defined in the config.php file as such, will receive the notification emails.

The emails will contain the title of the moderated and reported items, the time when the items were moderated and reported, and the name of the user whose content is moderated and for reports the name of the user who has reported the item.

This can be useful when you do not have much time to check on your forum, and the moderation queue and the report center keep piling up.

Screenshots

Images

1. 1cron.png
    2. 2email.PNG
    3. 1cron.png
    4. 2emailtitles.PNG
    5. 3moderatoremail.PNG
    6. 4reportemail.PNG
    51463 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Welder
    Welder
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Great idea! BAD EVERYTHING ELSE!

I don't normally write bad reviews, but I'm writing this one because of the horrible customer service that I received.

I recently purchased this product via direct from the seller. Received the add-on via email. Installed in, then noticed that the cron job was working, but the add-on was not sending me an email unless I manually ran the add-on.

I contact the seller Wang and explained the situation. After waiting and waiting and waiting for a response I finally got one. He has for my log-on information to my site and FTP which I promptly provided.

Again I waited and waited and waited for the seller to look into it. All the time I have given my password info out to someone I really do not know.. so I am feeling quite vulnerable... as I am sure anyone can appreciate.

Anyways I could go on and on about the lack of interest this seller has with his ( her? ) clients.

In conclusion, the add-on does not work and the customer service sucks.

If it does not work, don't try to contact the seller, he'll just tell you post your information for discussion which is wrong. A faulty add-on that was just sold should be handled right away, not put on the back burner.

Custom work to the add-on is something for discussion, not ensuring the add-on works.

I even asked for a refund as the product did not work. The seller did not seem interested as I got no response on this inquiry.

SAD SAD SAD customer service! WANG GROW UP AND START TREATING PEOPLE WITH RESPECT!