MineSync brings the gap between your Minecraft server and your XenForo forum closer, by integrating both very closely. With MineSync, you can have your players link their accounts together, sync ranks, show usernames, UUIDs and groups on posts and profiles as well as an extendible API to sync more data to your XenForo forum with ease.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Updates Duration:
- 1 year
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
- Players can link their Minecraft account on your server to your XenForo forum
- Players can show off their group on your XenForo forum
- You can choose to sync your ranks from your server to your XenForo forum
- Players can have a block on their profiles and on messages showing their avatar, username and group
- Players can have their avatar on XF be their Minecraft avatar
- Easy to use developer API to add achievements, XP or rewards for linking your accounts and even sync more data to XF and use it (such as leaderboards!)
- Powerful permissions system, control who can do what with ease
- Templates and phrases start with apms_ or minesync_ for convenience
- Powerful caching methods and uses hikaricp to maximise performance
- Language file system to be able to customise messages sent by the add-on
- Minimises the amount of queries per action, and has thresholds. Suitable for high player servers!
- 0 overhead queries on page load
Have you ever wanted your ranks to be synced from your server to your forum? Have you ever wanted players to be able to link their server account with your forum? Have you wanted powerful MC integration into your website, with usernames, UUIDs, ranks and avatars? What about something like this:
(The extra group was added due to a group sync, as I had the in-game rank "extra" and it was set accordingly)
(Example is a rank, in this case. You can display stuff like Owner, Moderator, etc.)
MineSync has advanced documentation which you can see here. This documentation explains installation, configuration, use, permissions, etc.
4 new tables added:
3 new columns added to xf_user:
- 0 overhead queries on pages
This add-on makes a callback to Apantic's servers. This is an API callback. No information about your server other than the board URL is passed. This URL is not stored anywhere on Apantic's server, it is simply used to check whether or not your license has branding removal.
This add-on can be purchased by the automatic system on Apantic's Products website.
Payments can be made via PayPal, Bitcoin, UK Bank Transfer or International Bank Transfer (you may want to enquire about fees, more times than not the fees will be 3-4x the price of this add-on).
This add-on is distributed under the terms of Apantic's product license. You can view it here: https://www.apantic.com/community/products/license-agreement
Multiple people helped with the creation and maintenance of this add-on. Thanks to all of you!
Chris D, batpool52!, mastergberry (Badlion Network), Aikar (Empire Minecraft)
Crafatar for providing avatars
Minotar for providing avatars
MineSync integrates your Minecraft server with your XenForo forum, syncs ranks and links players!