- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
cURL PHP extension
- Jeremy's License Agreement
- Visible branding
This add-on will ensure your users have paid Minecraft usernames when registering.
Does not verify that the user owns the particular username they specify.
- You may choose to accept or reject the registration in the event Minecraft.net cannot be reached
- You may update the URL to be used for validation if it changes in the future
- Enable or disable the add-on to turn checking on/off
- Fully phrased error messages (can be changed and translated easily)
- Works with the built in File Health Check to ensure the integrity of the add-on
- This only checks on new user registration. It will not validate the username when a username is changed or when an Administrator creates a new user from the Control Panel
- Only validates the forum username, not against custom fields