1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meme Moods Redeux 1.1

Meh, tired of the same old ones...

1. Sheldon
    Decided to re-do a collection of meme moods I had. Removed the xFS branding in the corner, renamed it and made it legible at least. Here are a couple large sized ones to see the detail....

For those curious, no, the sheldonbowyer.com part is not included in the downloadable ones... lol.

Here is a preview of the same two that will be included in the zip file (actual size).

choker.png cry.png

Here is a preview....

They will work on any size postbit, just use CSS to shrink them down. I designed these for my use, and wanted them at 200px wide.

Anywho, if you need any help, feel free to post, I'll give you a hand. There are a couple easy ways to have all the moods without manually entering each individual one.
    drastic, Dakis and arms like this.

Recent Updates

1. Full resource added.

Recent Reviews

1. Frank J
    Frank J
    Version: 1.0
    Man I love these moods! So can I just ask here if there are any methods for me to retain those original ones while install yours? I love both!
  2. Alex__
    Version: 1.0
    always loved them, now they are back, awesome :)

only thing im missing is a sql file to easily import them, im too lazy to do it by hand :P
    1. Sheldon
      Author's Response
      Uninstall the moods add-on (delete the images from the styles folder on your server as well), replace my images in the package, re-upload, reinstall. They are all added.