Meme Moods Redeux

Unmaintained Meme Moods Redeux 1.1

No permission to download
Decided to re-do a collection of meme moods I had. Removed the xFS branding in the corner, renamed it and made it legible at least. Here are a couple large sized ones to see the detail....

chokelarge.webp

crylarge.webp

For those curious, no, the sheldonbowyer.com part is not included in the downloadable ones... lol.

Here is a preview of the same two that will be included in the zip file (actual size).

choker.webp
cry.webp

Here is a preview....

mememoods.webp

They will work on any size postbit, just use CSS to shrink them down. I designed these for my use, and wanted them at 200px wide.

Anywho, if you need any help, feel free to post, I'll give you a hand. There are a couple easy ways to have all the moods without manually entering each individual one.

Latest updates

1. Full resource added.

Download added.

Latest reviews

Man I love these moods! So can I just ask here if there are any methods for me to retain those original ones while install yours? I love both!
always loved them, now they are back, awesome :)

only thing im missing is a sql file to easily import them, im too lazy to do it by hand :P
Sheldon
Sheldon
Uninstall the moods add-on (delete the images from the styles folder on your server as well), replace my images in the package, re-upload, reinstall. They are all added.
Top Bottom