LightTabbed (10 Colors)

LightTabbed (10 Colors) 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
Single Site License
Updates duration
1 Year Free Updates. Further updates require license renewal.
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment

LightTabbed – A Clean Light Responsive Theme Bundle
Based on our hugely popular DarkTabbed style, LightTabbed features a clean, modern interface with vibrant colors and powerful free theme features for Xenforo 2 forum.

Features
  • Logo PSD included
  • Powered by NulumiaBase Framework, includes an ever growing set of customizations, tweaks, improvements and mod support to the core Xenforo system
  • Node grid and node custom backgrounds
  • Sidebar settings – hide, left/right
  • Fully responsive
  • Separate sticky and normal threads
  • FREE slideshow plugin
  • Hover transition effects
  • Add fullscreen background wallpapers or use a slideshow background with up to five images!
  • Change between boxed and floating content layouts
  • Footer block system – build professional footers with up to ten block locations – includes parallax rows, HTML content and more! Take full control of the footer layout with custom Style Properties.

Reactions: Pinn and imno007
Author
whitesky
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from whitesky

• Simplicity
    Beta Simplicity
    A beautiful, lightweight style with free slider, footer layout, and four preset themes!
  • DarkTabbed
    Beta DarkTabbed
    A dark responsive theme with powerful features! Free Slideshow, Footer Builder, Ticker and more
  • DarkTabbed
    DarkTabbed
    A stunning dark responsive theme with powerful features! Slideshow, Footer Builder, Color Changeable
  • Source (+ 4 Theme Presets)
    Source (+ 4 Theme Presets)
    A soft digital inspired style bundle with four presets, animated slideshow, HTML widgets and more!
  • Modern Gamer XF2 (10 Presets)
    Modern Gamer XF2 (10 Presets)
    A powerful gaming clan portal-style theme with 10 PRESETS, free slideshow, sponsor logos, footer

Latest updates

1. Added Featured Widgets, XenPorta Portal Compatibility

November 11, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.2 To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo...
  2. NulumiaBase Upgrade - Xenforo 2.0.10 - New Features - Bugfixes

October 20th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.1 To view this latest version live, please visit the...

Latest reviews

The LightTabbed style adds some style to XenForo and makes the forum homepage much more interesting and lively. Support questions have been answered quickly. Great styles and good service!
whitesky
whitesky
Thank you for your review and comments! I am definitely focusing in the near future on more homepage/CMS-like design, so should have even more on that front :-). Feel free to leave any suggestions or questions as you need.
-Robert
Beautiful Theme and Amazing work by designer. So many options and detail. Truly one of the best I have seen.
whitesky
whitesky
Thanks so much for your kind review and my sincere apologies on this late reply :frown! (A few times alert/read notifs have cleared on me).
I am very excited to be releasing a new beautiful UI/typography update soon which will make the theme even more fresh and crisp, hope you enjoy :-)