• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[KL] Inline Spoiler

[KL] Inline Spoiler 2.0.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
License
MIT License
Visible branding
No
[KL] Inline Spoiler
Description

ezgif.com-optimize.gif
You might know them from around the web. And they come in especially handy when you only want to hide like one or two sentences, maybe a paragraph, but not stuff like images, videos - the heavy markup. Maybe you only even want to hide a single word in a full paragraph? That's what Inline Spoilers are there for. That's why you should have them.

For everyone that doesn't know what an Inline Spoiler is: A blacked out text snippet that can the user can reveal by clicking on it to see the hidden content. Prevents them from accidentally reading spoilers.

Features
  • Inline Spoilers!
  • Redactor Button
  • Style Properties

(Un-)Installation
Installation
  • Upload all content of the 'Upload'-Folder to your XenForo root folder. Overwrite files as necessary.
  • Head to your XenForo-ACP -> Home -> Install Add-On
  • Install the Add-On with the .xml-File that comes with it.

Uninstallation

• Head to your XenForo-ACP -> Home -> List Add-Ons
  • Search for "[KL] Inline Spoiler" and hit the red X on the right side of the list entry.
  • Navigate to your XenForo-Root and delete the following folders:
    • library/KL/InlineSpoiler
    • js/KL/InlineSpoiler
  • If this is your last/only Add-On of me, delete library/KL completely.
Upgrade
  • Upload all contents of the 'Upload'-Folder to your XenForo root folder. Overwrite files as necessary.
  • Head to your XenForo-ACP -> Home -> List Add-Ons
  • Search for "[KL] Inline Spoiler" and select "Upgrade Add-on" from the Controls-Dropdown
  • Upgrade the Add-On with the .xml-File that comes with it.
  • When Upgrading from a previous First-Dot-Release (X.x.x), check out the Patch Notes on the 'Updates'-Tab to receive information on additional steps that might need to be taken.

Incompatibilities
Functionality has been tested on XenForo 1.5. No known incompatibilities.
Author
katsulynx
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from katsulynx

Latest updates

1. Version 2.0.2

PATCH NOTES Minor styling corrections for titles. The iSpoiler-tag now correctly appears on...
  2. Version 2.0.1

PATCH NOTES Now supports spoiler titles. Installer Fixed an error that caused the installer...
  3. Non-Mandatory Installer Update

Fixes a minor bug with my general installer that ships with all addons and does not affect this...

Latest reviews

This solves so many problems! We all know how maddening it is to have some anklehead post a spoiler.
I've been waiting for something like this for a very long time. Works very similar to Reddit, which is great.
Simply nice! While back a user of mine asked me if the spoiler part of their post could be masked like a classified document. Elagant and simple and a free resource! Thank you @katsulynx
fun resource and very convenient. was looking for a simple spoiler tag that doesn't require clicking at first.