• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[KL] Auto Merge Double Posts

[KL] Auto Merge Double Posts 1.0.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Visible branding
[KL] Auto Merge Double Posts

Automatically merge posts from people that haven't yet understood what this dubious edit function is.

• Permission-controlled automated double post merger.
Installation, Upgrade and Deinstallation
  1. Upload the content of the upload-folder to your XenForo root directory.
  2. Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and install the Auto Double Post Merger
  3. Setup the permissions for all user groups as you wish.
  1. Read the patch notes for potential additional necessary steps!
  2. Upload the content of the upload-folder to your XenForo root directory. Overwrite files when asked.
  3. Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and upgrade the Auto Double Post Merger
  1. Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and uninstall the Auto Double Post Morger
  2. Delete the following folders inside your XenForo root directory:
    1. src/addons/KL/AutoMergeDoublePost/

If you appreciate my work, please consider leaving a like and a review, and a contribution via PayPal. Details are provided via private conversation.

Please not that the license does not entitle you to use this add-on on a commercially active XenForo installation, meaning that when you run some form of commercial income on your XenForo installation (ads, user upgrades or other means of money generation), you will require to extend your license to a commercial license. Commercial licenses are a one-time payment and include all future updates. You are required to buy one license per online accessible XenForo installation that is commercially active. Commercial licenses for this add-on are available at a price of 15€/each. Be fair and keep this add-on free for everyone who offers his content for free.
Many thanks to my generous contributor(s):

Custom Licensing available. Contact me for more information.
First release
Last update
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from katsulynx

Latest updates

1. 1.0.2

Changelog Bugfixes & Changes Fixed a bug that would throw a "please enter a valid title" error...
  2. 1.0.1

Changelog Bugfixes & Changes Attachments are now no longer lost when merging posts. Merged...

Latest reviews

A must have for your communities. A super simple to control plugin that keeps your forums clean and free of double posts.

Started off a bit rocky, but the dev was exceedingly responsive and fixed everything quickly and efficiently. Works perfectly!
Works as expected! When you first install it, make sure to contact your host to whitelist the forum from modsecurity or this won't work.
Great stuff. Simple, easy to control and enough maneuverability to provide forum owners better customization.
It is again a great addon, it's very useful to help moderators fighting spamers lol :D ! Thanks ;) !
Thanks for the nice words!
Thanks for this.. Saves me and my moderators a lot of time. Plugin is working great and you can change for each group the merge time.
Thanks for the kind review!