Resource icon

Improved Member Stats Widgets - Members Recently Online / Recently Registered 1.0.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Visible branding
No
This add-on provides additional widget options to display Members Recently Online and Members Who Have Recently Registered.

Both widgets can be set with a custom timeframe (in hours) to look back for recent members / registrations, and are controlled at user group level permissions.

Members Recently Online

Members Recently Registered

This add-on also runs privacy checks, to ensure that members "Show your online status" privacy options are followed.

Settings

Setup for this add-on is easy, and configurable from two places:

Widget Settings:

Usergroup Permission Settings:

As with all widgets, the new widgets must be added from the admin control panel > Appearance > Widgets - the following two widgets can be enabled:

• Sysnative: Members Recently Online
  • Sysnative: Members Recently Registered

If you have any feedback, suggestions, or experience any issues, please let me know in the discussion thread.

This add-on was developed by Sysnative Forums.
Author
Will Watts
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Will Watts

Latest updates

1. 1.0.2 - Bugfix

Minor bugfix to correct the "Total" counts when a max usernames limit is used.

Latest reviews

It worked like a charm. However, I wonder if it affects my server performance as it gather history of my users in 24 hours.
Love it and agree with the others it is a nice way to show and encourage activity by letting people see that others have been to the forum.
This reminds me of the old vB times where we could see the recently online members. This widget helps you to mimic that feature from the old days and makes your forum look busy. Thank you.
Thanks - this is a great little add-on that we are using as a replacement for the XF 1.5 add-on [Xen-TR.com Who Has Visited 2.6.0] after upgrading to XF2.1