Imperial is a style unlike any other, offering both a light and simple look balanced by an intense and stylish feel. Utilizing CSS3 gradients (With image fallback), Google WebFont typography, and making full use of our Xenique Style Framework.
- Compatible XF Versions:
Made up of nearly 400 style properties, our style framework offers the most options and customization available for XenForo. Built with being as admin friendly as possible, while remaining as exetensive. Developed with care, organized logically and with easy to understand descriptions, even an administrator with no experience should be able to create something impressive.
Here are some brand new features added by our framework:
- User Tabs (Move the visitorTabs to the moderator bar).
- Instant Dropdown (Removes the arrow, making the navigation link the trigger for dropdowns).
- Dropdown Arrows (Adds an arrow to the dropdown form, making them stylish and stand out).
- Advanced Sidebar Options (Including disabling, switching it to the left and sidebar collapse features).
- Category Description Tooltips (Displays the description in a tooltip similarly to forum nodes).
- Category Collapse (An easily customized category collapse with different speeds and animations).
- Last Poster Avatar (Adds the avatar of the last poster to the node list).
- Status Ribbons (Display a users online/offline status with a ribbon in the message list).
- User Box (Display the information of the Visitor Panel in the header).
- Advanced Sub-Forum Displays (Display the sub-forum list as either a grid, or as a list).
- What's Going On? (Display critical information such as staff online, members online, and statsistics below the forum list).
- Advanced Typography (Utilize Cufon or Google WebFonts to use impressive typography on your styles).
- And much much more.