1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imperial 2.0.11

A balance of light & simple and intense and stylish.

1. Allan
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Imperial is a style unlike any other, offering both a light and simple look balanced by an intense and stylish feel. Utilizing CSS3 gradients (With image fallback), Google WebFont typography, and making full use of our Xenique Style Framework.

Made up of nearly 400 style properties, our style framework offers the most options and customization available for XenForo. Built with being as admin friendly as possible, while remaining as exetensive. Developed with care, organized logically and with easy to understand descriptions, even an administrator with no experience should be able to create something impressive.

Here are some brand new features added by our framework:

• User Tabs (Move the visitorTabs to the moderator bar).
    • Instant Dropdown (Removes the arrow, making the navigation link the trigger for dropdowns).
    • Dropdown Arrows (Adds an arrow to the dropdown form, making them stylish and stand out).
    • Advanced Sidebar Options (Including disabling, switching it to the left and sidebar collapse features).
    • Category Description Tooltips (Displays the description in a tooltip similarly to forum nodes).
    • Category Collapse (An easily customized category collapse with different speeds and animations).
    • Last Poster Avatar (Adds the avatar of the last poster to the node list).
    • Status Ribbons (Display a users online/offline status with a ribbon in the message list).
    • User Box (Display the information of the Visitor Panel in the header).
    • Advanced Sub-Forum Displays (Display the sub-forum list as either a grid, or as a list).
    • What's Going On? (Display critical information such as staff online, members online, and statsistics below the forum list).
    • Advanced Typography (Utilize Cufon or Google WebFonts to use impressive typography on your styles).
    • And much much more.
    Imperial - Home.png

Imperial - Menus.png

1. Imperial - Message List.png
    2. Imperial - Discussion List.png

Recent Updates

1. XenForo 1.4.4 Update
  2. Imperial 2.0.10
  3. 1.3.0 Update

Recent Reviews

1. principia
    Version: 1.3.1
    I love the framework. So i buy imperial and love it too.
    I´m in need of some coulour changes and forsaken helped me very well. So I can say: Great product, great support. Thanks for it.
    Worth the money twice.
  2. yavuz
    Version: 1.2.0
    You will fall in love with it, at least my users did. The framework is near perfect. I should also mention that the support is awesome as well. Thanks David for this superb theme.
  3. Cool
    Have installed this on my site and I have to say it is superb. Slick, professional, progressive and the framework is a total delight.
  4. Rich
    Great skin, better service . Thanks for helping me get my site going. My members love the look
  5. Pro
    Awesome work done here. Forsaken/xenique has done it again.
  6. Anthony Parsons
    Anthony Parsons
    I purchased this one to take a look at the style and framework. It is a nice style, though the framework is very limiting on colour change as much of it is hard coded into the specific style due to CSS3 gradients, thus making colour change very difficult.

If you want that colour only, then fantastic. If you want to modify colours, forget it... as you will have to do a lot of hard coding to xenique templates to accomplish it as the XF style colours are not used effectively due to RGB requirements.

It really is a very professional style, but you are stuck with that colour unless prepared for a lot of additional work.

Just my two cents...
    1. Allan
      Author's Response
      For themes like Imperial/xenBook it wouldn't really be possible to do color changes with styles that are so gradient reliant, especially with the CSS3 gradients (Images would be equall as difficult, and you'd need to do both for proper support for fallback in older browsers).

Also, the gradients are per style, so the limitation is per theme, and not the framework. We're planning a color changer at some point in the future, however it will be part of the bundled add-on to allow more customization and be more user-focused.
  7. Davyc
    Have installed this on my site and I have to say it is superb. Slick, professional, progressive and the framework is a total delight.
  8. Shelley
    My favorite style from xeniques styling range of. beautifully designed.
  9. Strong
    Can't beat the framework anywhere. Both Imperial and Xenbook are first class themes. Only two I've been impressed with so to date.

I'd like to add that the folks at xenique were both kind and helpful. As a bonus, they are lightning fast to answer my questions I posted just before buying.
  10. iTuN3r
    I had been looking for a real nice style for quite some time. In fact I waited patiently for few months for this design to come out. I was glad and relieved when it came out finally.
    I showed it to my staffs as well and they loved it. I appreciate your work. My website looks whole now, it was worth the wait .
    Thank you once again.