1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icewind Permission Jump 1.0

Adds a jump to bottom link to permissions

1. Lawrence
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Icewind Permission Jump adds a Jump to Bottom link to each permission page. The jump link is displayed beside the Permissions Help link. See screen shot.

This add-on consists of one phrase you can change: iwd_pj_jump_to_bottom, and 6 Admin Template Mods

I wrote this because as I was working on another add-on and testing its permissions, my mouse would groan "what new hell is this"*, every time I loaded a permission page and needed to scroll to the bottom, to change a permission or to save.

The Jump to Bottom link appears on all XenForo permission pages: User Group permissions, Node permissions, and User permissions.

Although it consists of just Admin Template Modifications no warranties are implied or given. Install at your own risk.

iwdPJSS.png

*disclaimer: my mouse does not actually speak or groan, the statement is made for effect. If your mouse does speak or groan, you should seriously considered having an exorcism performed.
    Laetos, Sunka, Chris D and 1 other person like this.