1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icewind Permission Jump 1.0

Adds a jump to bottom link to permissions

1. Lawrence
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Icewind Permission Jump adds a Jump to Bottom link to each permission page. The jump link is displayed beside the Permissions Help link. See screen shot.

This add-on consists of one phrase you can change: iwd_pj_jump_to_bottom, and 6 Admin Template Mods

I wrote this because as I was working on another add-on and testing its permissions, my mouse would groan "what new hell is this"*, every time I loaded a permission page and needed to scroll to the bottom, to change a permission or to save.

The Jump to Bottom link appears on all XenForo permission pages: User Group permissions, Node permissions, and User permissions.

Although it consists of just Admin Template Modifications no warranties are implied or given. Install at your own risk.

*disclaimer: my mouse does not actually speak or groan, the statement is made for effect. If your mouse does speak or groan, you should seriously considered having an exorcism performed.
    Sunka, Chris D and yavuz like this.