1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icewind Like Only 1.0

Removes the unlike option from liked content

1. Lawrence
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Adds a permission to the general permissions group, that when set to Not Set or Never, members will not be able to unlike any content they liked.

Permission: Icewind can unlike content (defaults to Allow on installation)

When Not Set, the unlike link is set to display none, and if a member tries to unlike a post they made by manually typing in the url like this: https://xenforo.com/community/posts/215663/like they will only get a like this post (or resource, or whatever), which does nothing as they already liked that content.

Template edits: none

Template Modifications: one (loads the below css if it is needed)

Templates added: iwd_like_only.css This template only contains the .unlike class that sets it to display: none

Data Base changes: none;

Installation: standard install, see the read-me file included in the zip.

During installation one permission is inserted. Note, this add-on, like all my add-ons does not perform any call-backs or license checks; it just installs itself.

Uninstall: completely uninstalls itself. After you uninstall this add-on, nothing will be left to show it was ever installed. Again, no call-backs, it just uninstalls.

This add-on can not be redistributed or re-packaged in any way without the consent of the author. This add-on can only be installed if you downloaded from xenforo.com or icewindalerp.com
    _NANO_, maszd and Dylan V like this.

Recent Reviews

1. _NANO_
    _NANO_
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great Addon! I was looking for exactly this. Im using it with a custom HIDE/LIKES addon and the Unlike button was giving me troubles. Now is all working flawless.