1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday Joy 1.0.1a

Bring some Holiday Joy to your XenForo :)

1. Russ
    Compatible XF Versions:
    This is a very simple collection of various modifications you can easily apply to your forum. I hope you enjoy this as well as your users.

You can view one of our sites to see how it looks

What's included:
    • Snowfall
    • Snow on the Navigation Bar
    • Snow on Sidebar Headings
    • Node Category Icons on the top right/left with an easy drop-down picker and size adjustments
    • Message User Info Icon
    • Simple CSS properties to adjust the position
    To Install:
    1. Upload contents of /upload/styles/ to your /styles/ folder
    2. Import addon-pe_holidayjoy.xml like a normal add-on (Home -> Install Add-on)
    3. Configure by going to: Style Properties: [PE] Holiday Joy
      • You may define a CDN path by changing the "Folder Path"
      • To disable an icon choose "None" from the list"
    Icons included by default:

Should work nicely on any style:

Message User Info:
    Thanks to:

@Shelley for the navigation/sidebar snow images
    @Brogan for the navigation CSS code
    Icons created by MKHo
    Let-it-snow script by: drawain

There's no branding on this, but if you want to check us out you can!
    Pixel Exit
    ir4mt, oman, kontrabass and 17 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. EOTurtle
    Version: 1.0.1a
    This was a major success at our forums. Everyone loved it. We actually had a system glitch a couple of days before the New Year that caused this and a few other template mods to just stop working (still haven't figured out the deal on that), and everyone wanted to know where the snow went. Fortunately, whatever caused the glitch fixed itself 3 days later, it started snowing again, and everyone was happy. Really nice work. Thanks.
  2. kontrabass
    Thanks Russ! This works great with the custom style you made for us. Looks totally festive, even works great on mobile. Glad I found this in time!
  3. ryansaw
    This add on just put me in the holiday spirit. The snow on the forum is wonderful. The layout is perfect and the icons are terrific. Just a fantastic add on for the holiday season. Thanks so much!
  4. Abracadaniel
    I prayed for this addon in the past, as I couldn't find ready snippets anywhere, they all needed some complex adaptation.

You just made a great present for the whole XenForo community.
    Bless your soul.
  5. Maxxamillion
    As soon as i saw this on gamerexit i wanted it, looks amazing. Really well done thanks to all who worked on it
  6. Paul
    Simple, and effective :) Great add-on, easy to use, seasonal and Does the job just perfectly - Many thanks!
  7. Lemminator
    a fast and quick installation to become holiday on your forum. Easy to use in your ACP. Thanks allot to Russ for this awesome Add-On.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Anytime Lemminator :), thanks for being a long time customer.
  8. Collapsible Myth
    Collapsible Myth
    Easy and quick in getting that holiday joy added to your forums. Great in that you can control it in each theme you may have.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Nice addition to your site :) thanks for the kind words
  9. Mark87
    Outstanding add on. So easy to install and use. Add a little holiday joy to your forum today ! Thank you so much for this !
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      You're welcome Mark, enjoy!
  10. MasonK
    This add-on compiles everything that somebody needs in order to make a holiday atmosphere on their forums without needing to make a new style. Thanks Russ! I would gladly pay 15 dollars for this add-on.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Good to know you see value in it :) thanks