1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained GoodForNothing Social Tabs 1.0.2

Combine all of your favorite social networks profiles & feeds into slick slide out tabs.

1. Mr. Goodie2Shoes
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Commercially Licensed (One site per subscription)
    Updates Duration:
    Yearly Renewal
    Visible Branding:
    tl;dr: This add-on adds very slick looking social network tabs to your forum, increasing the activity on your social profile(s).

All the available options by the plug-in are already added. I just have to add the individual options for the individual networks, which takes time. I'll be adding 1-2 networks per day so stay tuned! :D

Available networks:
    Currently, this add-on has the following social networks available:
    • Twitter - Latest Tweets, Either Profile or Twitter Lists or Twitter Search Plus Display Twitter Images
    • Facebook - Page Wall Posts
    • Facebook - Like Box / Stream
    • Facebook - Recommendations
    Supported networks:
    The networks that this plug-in support and will be added on later versions are:
    • Google+
    • Flickr
    • Delicious
    • Youtube
    • Digg
    • Pinterest
    • Last.fm
    • Dribbble
    • Vimeo
    • StumbleUpon
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr
    • LinkedIn
    • Instagram
    The next network that will be added will depend on your demands. So post away! :D

Just upload all the files inside the upload directory and import the add-on XML file from adminCP and you are good to go.

All the social tabs are disabled by default. Go to: AdminCP -> Options -> GoodForNothing Social Tabs (right below Google Integration) to access the options.
    To change the color of the individual tabs, go to: AdminCP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> GoodForNothing Social Tabs (at the very bottom). Everything there is pretty self explanatory.
    You can also change the display order of the tabs of the options page. All you have to do is drag the items to your preferred position and hit the save button.

License Agreement
    Upon you agree to our License Agreement (which is not available at this moment, but is more or less the same as XenForo's).

The tl;dr of our license agreement is:
    You are not allowed to redistribute the package under any circumstances and/or in any form and you can use one subscription on one site only. If you want to use this add-on on another site of yours, you have to purchase another subscription.

Plug-in Information
    This add-on uses a jQuery plug-in by Design Chemical. I have bought an extended license and according Envato's license agreement I can use it on a single end-product that can be sold: this add-on. I've also got an approval from the original author so all will be good this time (y).

If you are the original author, please contact me on sikhlana@gfnlabs.com and I will be happy to provide the necessary information. :)

How to Buy
    Read the FAQ :)