So... what does this add-on do?
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- PHP 5.3.7 or later.
- Commercially Licensed (One site per subscription)
- Updates Duration:
- Yearly Renewal (USD 10 per year)
- Visible Branding:
Good question... This add-on adds an extra feature to your community: Enable users to send gift to each other.
Why do I need this?
Well, if you have a community where people buy account upgrades on a daily basis then you might want to gift them the privilege to gift account upgrades to other members. By that way, they will feel appreciated and your community's activity will increase (hopefully).
- Has permission to set who can purchase gifts.
Also added a permission to bypass the payment processor if visitor has the permission.
- You can set which account upgrade can be purchased as gift.
- Integrated with [bd] Paygates (you don't have to install it if you don't need mutiple gateways).
- Enable gifting from thread post, and once the purchase is made, a 'Gifted' badge will be shown.
- Integrated with XenForo's alert system so that the the gifted user knows they got a gift.
- The 'gifter' can chose to remain anonymous by checking the 'Make this gift anonymous.' option.
- Members can get multiple gifts for the same account upgrade. If there an expiration time for the particular upgrade, another purchase will increase the expiration date for another period. (For example, a user have purchased an upgrade that will expire on Nov 25th and the expiration time of that upgrade is 1 month, if someone gifts that user the same upgrade, the expiration date will be Dec 25th).
- Gift logging.
- Gift statistics.
- Extract the archive
- Upload everything from the 'upload' directory to your forum's root
- Import the XML file from AdminCP
- To enable/disable gifting from thread post, go to: AdminCP -> Options -> Gift User Options (right below Thread, Discussions and Conversations)
- To select which users/user groups can have access to gifts go to the User/User Group Permission editor.
- To select which account upgrades can be gifted go to user upgrade editor. There is a new option called 'Can be Gifted' right below 'Can be Purchased'.
- The color/look of the badge for thread posts is the same as the 'New' badge.
Upon you agree to our License Agreement (which is not available at this moment, but is more or less the same as XenForo's).
The tl;dr of our license agreement is:
You are not allowed to redistribute the package under any circumstances and/or in any form and you can use one subscription on one site only. If you want to use this add-on on another site of yours, you have to purchase another subscription.
How to Buy
Read the FAQ
- Related Resources:
- [bd] Paygates
Unmaintained GoodForNothing Gift User 1.2.0 Beta 1
Allow your users to purchase account upgrade as gifts for other users... Supports Paygate
- Added User Criteria support May 28, 2015
- Fixed issue with direct access to unpurchasable upgrades. Jan 11, 2015
- Added permission for anonymous gifting. Jan 5, 2015