This is a GeSHi based syntax highlighter that intercepts CODE, HTML and PHP BBCode and formats them to be "pretty".
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Visible Branding:
- Put the contents of the library directory into your XenForo library directory.
- Install the addon-dpSyntaxHighlighter.xml file in your Admin Control Panel -> Install Add-on option.
- For PHP and HTML highlighting, nothing special is needed, just use the normal [php] and [html] BBCode.
- All languages that GeSHi supports are supported (currently 220).
- There is one option that is added to the "Messages" section of XenForo options. (Show Line Numbers In Parsed BBCode)
GeSHi Syntax Highlighter 1.3.0
GeSHi based syntax highlighter that intercepts CODE, HTML and PHP BBCode.