1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Servers 1.0.5

Show a detailed list of game and voice servers

1. ceribik
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP 5.3 (5.4 recommended) with bzip2, zlib and full socket support (including writing to sockets)
    Visible Branding:
    Game Servers is a addon that allows you to display a list of game and voice servers including their current player counts and links to connect to them.

As mentioned in the requirements, your web host must fully support writing to sockets, including to any ports that you use to query your servers. Some very budget hosts such as GoDaddy will not open these ports, and so you will be unable to use the addon without moving to a proper host.

A number of screenshots are provided below.

- XenForo 1.2+
    - PHP 5.3 (5.4 recommended) with bzip2, zlib and full socket support (including writing to sockets)

• Supports over 90 games (including voice servers) using the GameQ library *
    • Supports adding a non-supported server with a custom max player count (see first screenshot)
    • Server player information updates every 5 minutes via cron
    • Easy to use admin interface
    • Can disable servers temporarily
    • Shows server hostname and port on hover
    • Icon and join URL support (optional)
    • Output formats included: template, Widget Framework renderer, XenPorta block, XenPorta 2 widget
    1. Upload the contents of the upload folder
    2. Install using the included XML file
    3. Add your servers: Admin panel -> Applications -> Game Servers -> List Servers -> Add server
    4. Setup one or more output methods:
    Widget Framework
    Use the "Game Servers" renderer

Upload the contents of the "xenporta/upload" folder, and install the XML file in the "xenporta" folder as a XenPorta block.

XenPorta 2
    Install the XML file in the "xenporta2" folder as a XenPorta 2 widget, and add the widget to a layout as desired.

Include the "gameservers_template" template.​

Supported Servers
    * A list of GameQ supported games/servers is provided below. Not all server types have been tested. If you have any issues, as much support as possible will be provided.

Frequently Asked Questions
    Click here to read the FAQ.

Refund Policy
    No refunds will be provided except under extraordinary circumstances as seen fit by the developer.

Recent Updates

1. Game Servers v1.0.5
  2. Game Servers v1.0.4
  3. Game Servers v1.0.3

Recent Reviews

1. seabeds
    Version: 1.0.5
    If you would like to waste $15 and receive a headache at the same time, this is perfect for you! I cannot see any other reason to purchase this.
  2. xAl3xTh3K1nG
    Hard to install, i installed this but the sidebar wont show up, and when i tried adding to xenporta it didnt show up either, i did install it like installation says, i dont know how to use that WidgetRenderer`?
  3. Spiritwind
    Could have been designed a bit better, but still a very useful plugin!
    A lot of things in the options that make you do a bit extra work, should be things you can change in the options that you cannot.
    But, as said, still does its job, just requires a little extra work on the users side.
    1. ceribik
      Author's Response
      Care to be more specific rather than being vague? Given the number of variables regarding game server querying, I don't think it's any more complicated than required. No one else is having difficulties.
  4. rdx
    Version: 1.0.4
    I needed a way to display our servers to our users on the site and this was exactly what I was looking for. It is very simple, clean, and works as intended. Thank you!
  5. Lemminator
    this is a good addon , for gaming communitys , to see here gameservers. thanks for this addon. its a easy installation , and the gameserver or teamspeak server is showing after the configuration. thx
  6. BoomBoomUlli
    Easy to youse and work great
  7. DutchFIX
    Version: 1.0.3
    Nice addition for a gaming community.. Would be nice if the install package would hold the server icon's too :)
  8. IcEWoLF
    Version: 1.0.3
    Excellent product, I really like it, works flawlessly without any issues. The install was very simple! If you are looking for a game server addon to display your game servers, then look no further!
  9. Jargon
    Version: 1.0.1
    I've been using this for a few weeks now and it's very easy to use, and a very clean and clear way of displaying all of your gaming servers.