1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com 1.5.9

A darker style with different color variations by pixelExit.com

1. Russ
    Compatible XF Versions:
    12 Months Initial Support w/ $20 Yearly Optional Renewal

This is the first premium release from pixelExit.com. Fusion Gamer is dark style that comes with a few different color variations.

The backgrounds used here are not included in this purchase for certain reasons however I will link you to them once purchased. I just can't include the backgrounds by default.

Here's some previews of the style:

Live Preview:
    • Multiple color variations using child styles
    • Limited use of images(sprite included)
    • Style Properties used as much as possible, rest inside extra.css
    • xenPorta Support
    • xfArcade Support
    • Resource Manager Compatible
    You will be allowed to remove the branding for a price of $20. Branding can be seen below:

• PSD's for node icons/default avatars/banner logo
    • 5 Color variations

1. fusionp2.png

Recent Updates

1. 1.5.9 Update
  2. 1.5.7 Update
  3. 1.5.1 Update

Recent Reviews

1. MyRogerIsJolly
    Version: 1.5.7
    Absolute pleasure to play around with. Will be sticking with this style for a while if not permanently! Thanks Russ!
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the kind words :) let us know if there's anything we can help out with or improve on
  2. Enlightened
    Version: 1.5.1
    Originally installed and left how it was, just changed a few colors without exploring all the options. Figured i wouldn't dive in too deep, because I feared it was too complicated. Well, I went into the options today to make a few quick edits, ended up spending 2 hours changing all the things. Now it's a completely different style.

Excellent, excellent work. So much customization, for everything, and neatly categorized.
  3. MURay
    Version: 1.4.3
    Great style and Great support....What more can you ask for?? Russ worked quickly with me to solve a couple of things. Very easy style in which to give your personal touches to.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your support :), I'm glad you're enjoying the style.
  4. Frode789
    Version: 1.4.3
    SUPREME STUFF. A few reasons why this (not only this style, but pixelexit styles in general as well):
    - The style itself looks amazing.
    - Xenbase makes it super easy to customize and tweak your website, with tons of useful options for you to alter.
    - Quality and responsiveness of the support is the best you can get, absolutely top notch.
    - The price is quite cheap, compared to what you get!
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Appreciate it :) glad you enjoy the style and like XenBase too. More to come as always !
  5. Xyon
    Version: 1.4.2
    I love this. Works amazing on my site. Very easy to install. Quite worth the cash! would love a facebook login button under the gamer card at some time in the future!
  6. maz2390
    Version: 1.4.0 Beta 1
    Not only is this theme amazing, so is the support for it!
    I wanted to make a few custom changes (a custom User Info style from Shelley) which wasn't very compatible with the theme but Russ quickly jumped in to help and fixed a few small errors that I made myself elsewhere at the same time.

I then had an error with the message moderation popup which, after messaging Russ again, I found out was my own fault as I stupidly installed the wrong style version for my board. He then offered to install the correct version and copy my customisations over. He really didn't need to do that as it was my own fault but he went above and beyond the call of duty!

It's very refreshing to have support like this as it's very rare these days! All I can say is thank you very much to the pixelExit team for the wonderful theme and top notch support and to anyone sitting on the fence, trying to decide whether to buy this or any other pixelExit theme... go for it!
  7. Lemminator
    Version: 1.3.1
    top styl top author!
  8. Smashbox
    Version: 1.2.3
    What a great looking theme. The fact that it's responsive is even better. Totally worth $25
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thanks Smashbox, if you need anything at all let me know!
  9. HittingSmoke
    Version: 1.2.1
    It has some odd elements by default, like the massive header and the user profile plate contained in it instead of in the nav bar as it is by default. Also the quite narrow default max content width of 990px.

However the uploader is active in the discussion section and has posted quick fixes so it's easy to reign in and get this theme cleaned up a bit.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, the user panel in the top can be easily disabled via reverting a template. Also the width is adjustable via a single style property, as with any XenForo style
  10. Tweeknuts
    Version: 1.2.1
    Love this theme. Support was even better. There right away when I needed it. :)