• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unmaintained Full Smiley Package 1.1

No permission to buy ($2.00)
This pack has a total of 65 different smileys in it. The include both stationary, and animated (moving) smileys.

1362730693.png

Since I am using an older version of photoshop I was unable to transfer the GIF's over to the static image above. So here are the smileys in there that are animated separately. Note: This is not giving you the rights to use them until you purchase them.

Those are just a small selection of the smileys you will get from this package. All custom made, and entirely for you to use after purchase.

Note: These smileys are bigger than the pixels in text. So it does have a small page break.

NOTE: After purchase do not exit out, you will be redirected to the download page after your purchase. If you do not get redirected please email me at: Chaun.Farmer@yahoo.com Stating your basic information to match your payment. Your name, and email. This is my personal email, so I will reply faster than I would with any other email.
Author
Xyphien
First release
Last update
Rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Xyphien

• Dark Avatars
    Dark Silhouette avatars made for styles that have a darker look to it
  • Colored member cards
    color member cards in various colors, ranging from blue, red, and more!

Latest updates

1. Email Added

I have added a contact email to the post. This is because some people are having trouble with...

Latest reviews

Fraud !! i just paid 2 USD but than found out the content was removed and no longer available, that was 2 dollar well spend :(

BEWARE: do not pay, you will get nothing !
Xyphien
Xyphien
"NOTE: After purchase do not exit out, you will be redirected to the download page after your purchase. If you do not get redirected please email me at: Chaun.Farmer@yahoo.com Stating your basic information to match your payment. Your name, and email. This is my personal email, so I will reply faster than I would with any other email.
Images"

It states this in the bio of the resource.
Extremely cute smilies!! Love them :)
Excellent looking smilies from the preview and good to see another smiley creator releasing packs. Excellent job on these.