1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[FS] Events 1.0.1

Something Eventful this way comes...

1. Jeremy
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Single-installation, proprietary.
    Updates Duration:
    12 months
    Visible Branding:
    This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

Events is a feature-rich add-on that provides an events management system and calendar for your XenForo installation.

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.09.50 PM.png

Features Summary
    • Create and edit events
    • Feature events
    • Automatically create event discussion threads or associate existing events with threads
    • Invite users to events
    • RSVP system allowing users to mark themselves as attending, not attending, or that they might attend
    • Event administrator system allowing multiple users to have access to edit and manage a single event without moderator abilities
    • Calendar view with multiple views (Month, Week, and Day) that loads events via AJAX and requires no reloads during navigation
    • Deep XenForo integration including: news feed, alerts, warnings, likes, moderation, reporting, the spam cleaner, content tags, searching, and site statistics
    • Google maps integration
    • Member birthdays and holiday support
    • Highly customizable calendar system
    • Framework for add-ons to provide calendars and events

Through a large array of options, the calendar is a highly customizable system:
    Calendar Customization Options.png

The rest of the options control how the add-on integrates with the rest of your site:
    Other Options.png

Add-on Calendars

The following add-ons have integrations with this add-on and provide calendars:

1. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.10.08 PM.png
    2. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.10.25 PM.png
    3. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.10.49 PM.png
    4. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.11.11 PM.png
    5. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.12.50 PM.png
    6. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.13.13 PM.png
    7. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.13.59 PM.png
    8. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.14.37 PM.png
    9. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.14.45 PM.png
    10. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.15.14 PM.png
    11. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.20.49 PM.png
    12. Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.20.55 PM.png
    Methodical, THLove, Renada and 15 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Events 1.0.1
  2. Bug Fixes & Stable Release
  3. Bug Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. ichpen
    Version: 1.0.1
    Echoing other reviews. This is abandoned. Promises were made and subsequently broken by the author. It's a very basic calendar with limited functionality as it stands. Look elsewhere if you want something supported.
  2. DPF
    Project is dead. No meaningful updates in extremely long time. Works as intended, but very basic in features, some problems out of the box, but can find answers to the problems if you search the authors website from other users solving them.

If a event addon is needed, I would look elsewhere.
  3. Robert9
    Somehow i love it. But some things i miss. For example there is no update for the calendar from http://fullcalendar.io/ and there seems no way to change the time and date inside this calendar while the original one in version 2.8 has an easy way to change it.
  4. Dinosaur
    This is an amazing calendar & event system. It's the best one I've tried and it was easy to setup. :)
  5. Ghostaunt
    The best calendar addon for xenforo. If you search for a calendar events, don't hesitate... !
    Some seatures are missing, but the biggest is done :)
  6. rhodes
    Version: 1.0.0
    I've been searching quite a long time for an easy to use event tool with RSVP functionality.
    Jeremy's FS events is the perfect solution for my forum users. Works like a charm. I can highly recommend it.
  7. TJA
    Version: 1.0.0
    Quality addon by a quality developer. Been waiting for a much better Events/Calendar mod than the previous one I was using and this has delivered and then some. Bargain price too, I highly recommend this!!
  8. Glockie
    Version: 1.0.0 Release Candidate 2
    I rate this 5 stars because, it is perfect for events, listings, and any calendar events you or your members have. Jeremy has thought of a lot of aspects in this add-on and I am completely surprised by what you get after install. He's clearly put effort into it and even said specific things will be adjusted in future releases....

In short - if you run events or your members do, this is the must-have add-on. It works, it's feature rich and it's responsive.
    Congrats on a very very good add-on which should be added as core as this is something XF lacks.
  9. Axel B
    Axel B
    Version: 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1
    Brilliant addon! A lot of work and thought has been put in it. The current version should cover then needs of the many. Right now I am more than happy with it. Jeremy is working on the many many requests which will improve the addon even more. Keep up the good work! For those who are doubting... it is worth every cent ;)
  10. Lisa
    Version: 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1
    Upgraded without incident. Everything works as it should. Fantastic support, oodles of updates - many of which could probably have been held off for another point release once this went gold. Well worth picking a copy up for anyone who needs any kind of calendar/event function.