• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[ForumApps] Native Mobile Apps for XenForo

[ForumApps] Native Mobile Apps for XenForo 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
Additional requirements
PHP >= 5.4
Updates duration
Monthly license renewal
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Artboard@2x.png

Are you tired of hearing your users complain about how your forum looks when browsing via mobile devices? How about the fact you have no real native mobile app in place? Don’t want to give out your private forum data to Tapatalk anymore? Gone are the days of your users' data being on third party servers such as Tapatalk! No more flimsy browser wrapped apps.

Take Back Control
The long awaited native XenForo apps for iOS and Android with push notifications support is finally here. Experience the potential of your forums on mobile devices the way it was meant to be! With the power of ForumApps!

Engaging users like never before with the new mobile apps.
With push notifications, you can constantly keep your users engaged, drive traffic and monetize with strategically placed ads.

Secure & Private
Don't let third-party add-ons or apps steal your data. We genuinely care about your users privacy. All your forum data is yours, the API is hosted on your server. Your data never leaves your server. The app is completely secure and only fetches and posts data directly from your server.

Fresh & Clean User Experience
We wanted to give your users a simple way to interact with forums without the unnecessary fluff and half broken interface on mobile web due to no support from add-ons. With a cleanly designed user interface and thoroughly thought out user experience, we present to you the XenForo forum experience, now smoother and faster on your mobile devices.

Regain your users with push notifications
Ever wondered why certain groups of users post once but never come back? There are more than a billion websites on the internet. Your users can get distracted easily by other websites and to regain their attention you need to constantly remind them of your existence with content related to them. Now you can encourage users to participate regularly in your community with push notifications support.

Earn Additional Revenue
We all hate those popups and misleading ads on the web. This is undoubtedly the number 1 factor for users installing ad blockers which in turn, reduces the necessary revenue stream required to run your website.
With our native XenForo app, add another stream of revenue to your forum with strategically placed unobtrusive ads. We support AdMob ads, which pay out high CPM and CPC rates.

Customizations
We know for sure that one size doesn’t fit all. So we tailor your app to your forums custom color scheme. We also include your logos and work with you to achieve the best look for your app.

To ensure that you and your community benefit from the mobile apps, we will be working very closely with you to deploy the apps and ensure your success. Due to this reason we have decided that we will have only 25 slots for purchasing the app.

BuyNow.png

FAQ
  1. Why the recurring fees?
    We believe to provide you with the best support and continuous feature updates, this is necessary to cover our costs.

2. Why only 25 slots?
    Our main purpose behind building ForumApps is to help communities engage more users by providing them with a simple, clean and fast way to access XenForo on their phones. We want each partner(you) to succeed and we can only do this by focussing on the needs on your community and fulfilling those needs.
    We started with 10 and scaled our operations to handle 25 forums. Now are capable of handling another 25 forums.

3. When will I be able to buy again if I don’t get one of the slots this time?
    It could be 2 weeks or 2 months. Honestly, we have no idea either.

4. Will you raise the prices in future?
    Yes, we do have plans to raise the price in future. We are consistently working to add features and add value to the native apps. But if you enter in a particular slot, we assure you that we won’t increase the price your subscription.
    For eg. GameRebels is one of the first 10 forums who entered during the first round of offerings($20/mo) and the price change would not affect their apps.

5. I am a non-technical guy, I don’t know how to upload apps. Can you do this for me?
    We will package, code sign and upload the apps to App Store for you as well as install the add-ons on your forums. This as a total hands-free setup for you.

To know more about the app visit http://forumapps.net
Join our community for feedback and suggestions: http://forumapps.net/community
Author
Aayush
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Aayush

Latest updates

1. Bug Fixes

Few Bug fixes and began testing with XF 2.0
  2. Update v1.1

1. Permission based access to apps: You can allow everyone to access your forums via the mobile...

Latest reviews

Very happy with the apps so far. Aayush and team are very responsive and supportive. The apps themselves are quick and we're looking forward to their ongoing development.
I was in the original ten customers who joined up to test. Aayush has been great and has been in constant communication with me since the day we started using his app for iOS and Android, he has added in everything we've ever asked for and is still adding stuff till this day. I can easily recommend it to anyone who wants a decently priced alternative to Tapatalk. You can find this being used at RpNation.com

Search for RpNation on your respective app store if you want to check it out.
Really pleased with progress on theses apps, updates are rolled out quickly and Aayush is very quick to reply & helpful as well. I look forward to seeing the apps develop and build on what is already an excellent solution.
The app is fantastic and is increasing my forum usage by the day.
Although there are some things that still need to be added, @Aayush has been working on it day and night. New features and bug fixes being implemented all the time.