• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com

Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
RM.png

Welcome to the next version of Flat Awesome.

Live Demo
Purchase

Flat Awesome+ brings you a whole new level of customization's and features powered by our XenBase Framework. This next generation of Flat Awesome is the perfect compliment to our light weight but powerful framework. Aside from being on the framework we've made improvements throughout the style for a better overall experience for you and your users.

Here's just a few of the awesome features in XenBase
  • Off-Canvas Menu
  • Floating Navigation
  • Multiple Node/Message/Page Layouts
  • Easy-to-edit advanced footer with unlimited possibilities
  • Collapsible Elements
  • Progressive Development (We love adding new features to our framework which you'll get the benefits of upon upgrading)!
Additionally you get Flat Awesome Plus Dark included! Check the live demo here

Here are some custom versions done in under 90 seconds
90secs1.png 90secs2.png 90secs3.png 90secs4.png 90secs5.png

Branding Removal: $20

Please see the FAQ for some Frequently... Asked... Questions :)
Author
Russ
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 15 ratings

More resources from Russ

Latest updates

1. Small 1.5.14 Update

Hello everyone, we've pushed our 1.5.14 updates out recently. You'll be able to download it...
  2. Large XenBase Update

Hello everyone, we're pushing our 1.5.13 updates out today. Once you receive the email you'll be...
  3. 1.5.12 Style Update

This is a small update that was pushed out live on our site last week. To view the entire...

Latest reviews

I was using the free Flat Awesome style for a bit and was very happy with it. So happy actually, that I decided, I want to give something back and bought the Flat Awesome Plus.
Let me say - I was blown away. So many well structured options. Great, friendly support. I feel that with my purchase I got so much value, that I HAVE to buy the branding removal also. Couldn't be more happy - best spent money in the XenForo universe!
Flat Awesome + is an excellent theme. Numerous options make it highly customizable. And the creators provide absolutely excellent support.
Great theme! Very clean and modern layout, loads quickly, works great on mobile, and very flexible to configure. I was easily able to change some of the Font Awesome icons simply using CSS.
Recently purchased this style and absolutely love it. The flexibility is just amazing. Within a few minutes of playing around with the style, I was able to start making the changes I needed to make.

The framework is absolutely amazing and easy to use. I would highly recommend this style (or any style with the same framework) to others who are looking for a clean, modern and very flexible style.
It is a really good style. It has a lot of features and it looks really good on utah fishkeepers. I love the off canvas menu and I love how customizable it is.
I don't normally give reviews, but this one is a must. Flat Awesome + is just that Awesome!!! Wow, the detail and work that went into this theme is incredible. So well thought out and super packed with tons of features. But the review of the theme is not the main reason for this review. Russ from https://pixelexit.com is the main reason.

Okay, I will admit it... I can be a pain the ass, but Russ was so helpful regardless of my request(s). This is a very patient man. He must have kids. Anyways, thank you Russ so much. You are a life saver! Both the theme and support are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! A+
Users are loving how snappy this style is on mobile. Might just have to make this style the default ;) Love the look and feel.
I had been using the free version of Flat Awesome for awhile, just switched to + and I'm really impressed! Customization is a breeze. The configuration options offered by XenBase are so extensive that I didn't even have to edit any templates this time around.

Well worth the upgrade, and I'll echo the comments from previous reviews, $25 is a steal for what you get with this style!
I already loved this style, and the inclusion of the dark version is double the love. XenBase is awesome. The support is outstanding, second to none.

The price is too low. Even the branding-free price is too low. That makes me feel guilty for getting such good support.

Can't recommend this style and this developer highly enough.
Very nice addition to my board, I have to say the support from Russ has been great. No problems recommending this developer.