1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com 1.5.9

Taking Flat Awesome to new heights

1. Russ
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    Welcome to the next version of Flat Awesome.

Live Demo

Flat Awesome+ brings you a whole new level of customization's and features powered by our XenBase Framework. This next generation of Flat Awesome is the perfect compliment to our light weight but powerful framework. Aside from being on the framework we've made improvements throughout the style for a better overall experience for you and your users.

Here's just a few of the awesome features in XenBase
    • Off-Canvas Menu
    • Floating Navigation
    • Multiple Node/Message/Page Layouts
    • Easy-to-edit advanced footer with unlimited possibilities
    • Collapsible Elements
    • Progressive Development (We love adding new features to our framework which you'll get the benefits of upon upgrading)!
    Additionally you get Flat Awesome Plus Dark included! Check the live demo here

Here are some custom versions done in under 90 seconds
    90secs1.png 90secs2.png 90secs3.png 90secs4.png 90secs5.png

Branding Removal: $20

Please see the FAQ for some Frequently... Asked... Questions :)

1. Screenshot_3.png
    LanceBase, FredC, tosalem and 7 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.5.9 Update
  2. 1.5.7 Update

Recent Reviews

1. Welder
    Version: 1.5.9
    I don't normally give reviews, but this one is a must. Flat Awesome + is just that Awesome!!! Wow, the detail and work that went into this theme is incredible. So well thought out and super packed with tons of features. But the review of the theme is not the main reason for this review. Russ from https://pixelexit.com is the main reason.

Okay, I will admit it... I can be a pain the ass, but Russ was so helpful regardless of my request(s). This is a very patient man. He must have kids. Anyways, thank you Russ so much. You are a life saver! Both the theme and support are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! A+
  2. kontrabass
    Version: 1.5.9
    Users are loving how snappy this style is on mobile. Might just have to make this style the default ;) Love the look and feel.
  3. x3sphere
    Version: 1.5.1
    I had been using the free version of Flat Awesome for awhile, just switched to + and I'm really impressed! Customization is a breeze. The configuration options offered by XenBase are so extensive that I didn't even have to edit any templates this time around.

Well worth the upgrade, and I'll echo the comments from previous reviews, $25 is a steal for what you get with this style!
  4. Amin Sabet
    Amin Sabet
    I already loved this style, and the inclusion of the dark version is double the love. XenBase is awesome. The support is outstanding, second to none.

The price is too low. Even the branding-free price is too low. That makes me feel guilty for getting such good support.

Can't recommend this style and this developer highly enough.
  5. zuffenhausen
    Very nice addition to my board, I have to say the support from Russ has been great. No problems recommending this developer.
  6. The Dark Wizard
    The Dark Wizard
    I purchased this recently (A month or two ago) and it has been an absolute pleasure to edit and customize compared to other styles here on xF, and I own a majority of them, however this one being my first PixelEdit style. Honestly? They have made a customer out of me. I look forward to seeing any other products they might have in the future. You can see what I've done with FA+ by visiting my site at https://www.rpnation.com

And don't even get me started on the amazing support. Russ was more then willing to login to my site and perform some edits that I didn't understand. Always answered promptly on time and I didn't have to wait for days/weeks for a reply.
  7. Blast
    I just purchased Russ's or PixelExit's FlatAwesome+.

Let me say a few things.

1. The skin is not the only thing that is awesome. Russ's customer service is exceptional. It's like talking to Amazon. He's swift to respond and addresses all your questions and even goes the extra mile to provide you with more information that you may potentially ask.

2. I can't comment about the functionality of the skin yet, since he told me, there's going to be an update very soon. The design of the skin is truly professional, modern, and definitely trending. It looks lightweight which can really help with the page speed.

3. The price is disgustingly cheap. I'm not sure why everyone isn't buying this yet. My board is composed of old folks and they will just love the simplicity and cleanliness of the design.

8. sami simo
    sami simo
    This theme, with XENBASE framework have very nice features, a minimalist design that let you change every thing in few clicks, support is good.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you're enjoying the style :), XenBase has come a long way since it first started, appreciate the kind words.
  9. Chojo
    FA+ is more than just an appealing theme, it is a passionate team that support you all along your project with their experience and a robust framework, XenBase.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thank you Chojo, I'm glad you're enjoying the style. Support is a huge priority of ours so let us know if you need anything
  10. Davyc
    This theme gets five stars for it's flexibility, ingenuity and ease of customization. It get five stars for it's look and feel, both in the eye candy and user friendlieness departments. For $25 you get more than a bargain. However, when it comes to support - five stars just doesn't cut it, double that and then some and you'd still be wanting to give more. Above and beyond is all that I can muster for the support given by Russ. If you need a flexible theme and want top notch support look no further - this will be the best $25 you will ever spend on your project. Look out for more and check out the other themes and add-ons. Best experience ever for me.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the kind words, I hope the style works out well for you and of course, let us know if you need anything at all :)