- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- Fido U2F requires you to use HTTPS. More info: https://apantic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004819714-Requirements
- Updates duration
- 6 months support & updates included (renewable)
- Visible branding
Extended Two Factor by nanocode aims to add more 2FA methods that are more secure and convenient for your users.
Current supported 2FA methods:
- Security Key (Fido U2F), adding support for YubiKey as well as other U2F security key devices
- SMS 2FA (via Twilio*) to allow users to use their mobile phones as 2FA devices
- Enable/disable 2FA providers, giving you (the administrator) control over what 2FA methods can be used by your users. Disable 2FA methods you find insecure or do not wish to offer.
This add-on can be purchased by the automatic system on nanocode's Products website.
Payments can be made via credit/debit cards (via Stripe) or PayPal.
This add-on is distributed under the terms of nanocode product license. You can view it here: https://nanocode.io/terms
We pride ourselves on having fast support response times and quick bug resolution.
If you have any problems, please create a ticket.
* Please note that Twilio SMS charges will apply. See: https://www.twilio.com/sms/pricing