1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Embed video from feed 1.0.1

Auto embed video to your media gallery from feed

1. Akinak
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    XenForo Media Gallery
    Visible Branding:
    Introducing a new add-on that gives you a brilliant opportunity to add the rss-feed list from various video hosting resources like youtube.

The videos are placed into Media Gallery categories (no in forum threads)

Actually you`ve got a some options here:
    1.You may choose the frequency of lists processing.
    2.You may add a great number of lists that will fill you gallery with lots of content.
    All the media tags including external add-ons are supported.

How to install:
    1) Upload files
    2) Install xml file via ACP

Some screens:
    Step 1. Add a new link, pointing the the adress for channel or other source in the URL column. Choose username and category to put content.

step 2. Import video from feed to gallery
    step 3. Videos from feed will get into Media Gallery category. Now users can view video in Your forum

Only embed video support. The download of files to your server is not supported.
    Remember that some of the video may be copyright
    rafass and jOOc like this.

Recent Reviews

1. DaveM
    Version: 1.0.1
    No support on this add on the developer does not even bother to reply to support questions, great idea but lost in the no support area.

Pity that most times we need to find this out after spending good cash on an add on
  2. 51463
    Version: 1.0.1
    I paid the developer to make me this add-on but it still has bugs and it is missing features. I will have to pay another developer to make me the same add-on. I won't be using him again. He also doesnt reply to everyones requests.