This add-on allows you to customize XenForo's HTML email messages.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- PHP 5.3.6 or newer
- Visible Branding:
With this add-on you can:
- Customize email layout. Add-on comes with editor that makes it easy to change colors, style or even HTML code of any part of email message. There is additional option for adding your logo without editing HTML code.
- Customize elements of email that are otherwise hardcoded: bbcode, avatars.
- Add-on can match email layout to any XenForo style you have installed on your forum.
- You can export custom email layouts and import it on another forum.
Add-on is very easy to install and configure.
Matching email style to XenForo style.
Add-on can create email style that matches your XenForo style as close as possible. Note that email layout and forum layout are completely different, so layout might need further editing.
Examples of imported styles:
Editing email style.
You can customize email style in admin panel. Editor looks similar to style properties editor, but with more advanced navigation.
Live preview shows what topic reply notification looks like with your settings. Why topic reply notification? Because it is the most complex email layout that exists in XenForo. Topic reply includes all elements that other email template have + user profile and BBCode blocks.
In beta version editor is very basic. It uses simple textarea inputs for content. Proper editor is in development.
Screenshots of editor are available below admin panel features list.
Admin panel features.
Main page shows list of available email styles. You can switch default style or disable email customizer. You can edit each style, preview, export or delete it.
Export function will save style as XML file that you can import on any other forum.
Screenshots of admin panel:
Add-on costs $15.
It is one time fee, license does not expire.
- XenForo 1.5
- PHP 5.3.6 or newer version
Email Customizer 1.1.1
Customize style of XenForo's HTML email messages
- Fixing bug in email style import/export Jul 22, 2017 at 8:42 AM
- Improvements for live preview in editor, ability to use avatars from other domain. Apr 3, 2016