- Compatible XF Versions:
The Ebay Parser add-on is used to convert eBay item links immediately after a message is saved. The converted links will include your eBay campaign ID.
(Example of Options page)
How it works:
- Adds campaign ID to eBay item links
- Different campaign IDs can be added for seven countries
When a member pastes one or more eBay item links into a message (after saving message), the add-on will parse the message looking for eBay item links and make appropriate changes to the link.
This add-on updates the database as opposed to rendering. The advantages to updating the database are:
- Shorter links which make editing, copying and pasting easier
- Links can be searched
Sending a donation:
- Download ebayparser_v1.8.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-EbayParser_v1.8.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.