- Compatible XF Versions:
The Ebay Parser add-on is used to convert eBay item links immediately after a message is saved. The converted links will include your eBay campaign ID.
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
How it works:
- Different campaign IDs can be added for each country
- Adds campaign ID to eBay item links
- Deletes any existing campaign ID and adds your campaign ID
- User Group Permissions allow Override
When a member pastes one or more eBay item links into a message (after saving message), the add-on will parse the message looking for eBay item links and make appropriate changes to the link.
This add-on updates the database as opposed to rendering. The advantages to updating the database are:
- Shorter links which make editing, copying and pasting easier
- Links can be searched
User Group Permissions:
- Download ebayparser_v2.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-EbayParser_v2.0.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Normally you will not be required to change User Group Permissions. However the add-on has the ability to "Override" the default behavior and not parse the eBay link, this can be useful in situations where you would like certain user groups to use their own campaign ID. The "Override" permission would be set to Allow for that user group.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.