- Compatible XF Versions:
The Ebay Parser All add-on will update existing eBay links to links which include your
eBay campaign ID. This add-on will go through every post on your forum and update eBay links.
After updates are completed, you will want to use the Ebay Parser All add-on once every few months to verify all eBay links are properly converted on your forum.
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Ebay Parser All page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Different campaign IDs can be added for each country
- Adds campaign ID to Amazon Product Links
- All phrases start with ebayparserall_ for your convenience.
- Requires exec() execution
Operation Step 1:
- Download ebayparserall_v2.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-EbayParserAll_v2.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Enter your eBay campaign ID into the correct fields in the Options page.
Operation Step 2:
Go to your forum list and add "ebayparserall" to the end of the URL in your browser. For example:
Operation Step 3:Code:Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/ebayparserall http://www.domain.com/forums/ebayparserall non-Full Friendly URLs http://www.domain.com/index.php?ebayparserall http://www.domain.com/forums/index.php?ebayparserall
Click the "Update posts" link.
At this point you will get a confirmation message.
Click the back button on your browser.
Reload the page. You will now see the next post number which contains an unconverted Ebay link.
Once you have verified the add-on is working correctly, you can change the Limit in the Options page to a higher number like 500. Reload the page. Now you will see 500 posts ready to be converted. You can once again click the "Update posts" link and 500 posts will be converted. You can make the limit number as high as you want.
If for any reason the same post number continues to show, this means the add-on was not able to convert the link. There can be several reasons for example:
Questions and Answers:
- There is no affiliate number entered into the Options page for that country.
- The URL is not proper.
Q: Once I have converted all the older eBay links can I uninstall this add-on?
A: I suggest running this add-on once every few months to verify all eBay links have been converted.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.