[XS] Discord is a bridge between the activity on your forum and Discord, you can receive new threads and new posts through a configurable user on your admin panel.
- Compatible XF Versions:
So in a few clicks you can set up this add-on and receive the activity of your members on a common channel very easy.
- Receive new posts,
- Receive new threads,
- Ability to add a specific message for threads,
- Ability to add a specific message for posts,
- Ability to add a specific username for threads,
- Ability to add a specific username for posts,
- Ability to add a specific channel for threads,
- Ability to add a specific channel for posts,
- Customizable message with parameters,
- Selection of the forums to which the module applies.
- Go to Discord.
- Modify the channel of your choice by clicking on the gear icon.
- Go to the Webhooks section.
- Create a Webhook.
- Copy the given URL, then go to the node tree (admin.php?nodes) of your admin panel.
- Modify or create a forum.
- Go to the "Discord Options" tab and enter the URL of your Webhook then configure the others fields.
- You have finished configuring the add-on, you can test it.
This add-on allows you to follow the activity of your forum through Discord.