[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Additional requirements
PHP 7.0 or higher
A Cloudflare account (which is free).
License
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Visible branding
Yes
Features
Everything is available from within XenForo (you do not need to go to Cloudflare for things) via the Cloudflare API. This allows you give admins permission to do certain things (for example block IP addresses within Cloudflare without giving them access to your Cloudflare account).

It simplifies/automates much of the configuration and usage of Cloudflare with XenForo.
  • Manage all Cloudflare settings/options for your zone.
  • Ability to purge Cloudflare cache.
  • Cloudflare Firewall support
    • You can automatically create firewall filters to block access to XenForo internal directories that are not intended to be accessed via web browser (internal_data and src). You can also delete any firewall filter.
    • Create/delete Firewall user agent rules.
    • Create/delete Firewall IP address and ASN rules. Includes the ability to optionally expire the rule in the future (for example maybe you want to block a class C for 7 days, or you want to force a challenge to a specific IP for 30 days).
    • Manage country-level traffic blocking (includes Tor exit nodes).
    • Ability to force challenge on the registration and contact forms (helps mitigate automated spam).
  • Cloudflare Access support
    • You can automatically create Access policies to allow only admins the ability to access the install and admin.php URLs. You can also delete any existing Access policy.
  • Cloudflare Page Rules support
    • You can view and delete any Page Rules on your zone.
  • Cloudflare Cache Rules support
    • You can automatically create a Page Rule that will instruct Cloudflare to cache XenForo CSS files (normally they are not cached because Cloudflare caches based on file extension, and XenForo's CSS system has .php extension).
    • You can automatically create a Page Rule that will instruct Cloudflare to cache images served through XenForo's image proxy (similar to XenForo's CSS, Cloudflare normally does not cache them because the image proxy uses .php extension).
  • Cloudflare Turnstile support (requires XF 2.2.12+)
    • You can automatically configure/create Turnstile site via API.
    • Gives direct links to Turnstile Settings and Analytics within Cloudflare account.
  • DMARC Management allows you to monitor third parties sending email on your behalf
  • Use Cloudflare Workers as proxy to hide your server's origin IP address for certain XenForo functions:
    • Image proxy
    • Unfurl
  • Support for Cloudflare R2(object storage) to store things like avatars and attachments in the cloud.
    • Includes an optional ability to use presigned URLs for attachments
  • Support for caching certain content at the network edge(in Cloudflare data centers):
    • HTML pages for guests
    • Media attachments (images, audio, video)
  • Shows Cloudflare statistics for your domain on admin index. Additionally, daily stats are kept in XenForo's normal Statistics area for:
    • Unique visitors
    • Requests
    • Data served
    • Data cached
    • Threats
    • Turnstile challenges
    • Turnstile interactive solves
    • Turnstile non-interactive solves
    • Turnstile unsolved
    • R2 class A operations
    • R2 class B operations
  • Moderators that have the ability to spam clean and view user's IPs get an extra option in the spam cleaner where they can temporarily ban the IP address(es) the spammer used in the last 30 days. The number of days to ban is an option you can set in the admin area (it defaults to 7 days).
  • Ability to backup and restore certain Cloudflare configuration (Access Apps, Firewall Rules, Firewall IP Access Rules, Firewall User Agent Blocking, Page Rules).
    • You can restore backups to a different zone (for example if you had extensive configuration for a zone, you could give another zone the same configuration through a backup restore).
    • Restoring a backup does not delete existing configurations (you are able to merge configuration into an existing config).
  • Cloudflare configuration is protected by a new admin permission, Manage Cloudflare.
In exchange for being free, this addon has a single attribution link buried on the bottom of XenForo's Help -> Cookie usage page (there are no site-wide or footer links).

1687806355151.png

1698018373201.png

1687806679460.png

1672939366615.png

1653063976229.png

1672939399972.png

1653064060460.png

1686762972851.png

1653064110471.png

1653064135646.png

1653064163506.png

1653064190251.png

1659397696544.png

1653064275588.png

1694407397715.png

1672939525521.png

1672939569391.png

1687806729564.png

1680191785361.png
Author
digitalpoint
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 15 ratings

More resources from digitalpoint

Latest updates

1. Very minor update

Changed wording of "API tokens & keys" to "API tokens" (no longer allowing global keys, only API...
  2. Better presigned URLs

Presigned URLs forcibly set Content-Type and Content-Disposition HTTP response headers (fixes...
  3. API calls for settings are run in parallel

The API calls necessary to build the Cloudflare settings page are now run in parallel (it's...

Latest reviews

the best performance management add on, does exactly what it says it will be, my site is now more secure and performs better than before, there are lot of cloudflare options to learn but it just runs when set up, very impressed
This is an excellent add-on! I'm now using it on all of my forums. If you use Cloudflare for your XF site, and you're not using this add-on, then you're doing it wrong!
It's much more a bunch of function toggles for Cloudflare. Especially the R2 storage, you guys gotta try it!! It changes the life of your forum! Thanks @digitalpoint for making such a wonderful add-on and it's free!
This is a fantastic add-on that helps out in so many ways. I use R2 and have moved 200GB of attachments off my server. My website has never run better.
Been considering using Cloudflare for some time now but was always overwhelmed by the number of settings. This, along with Shawn's Cloudflare optimizations thread, changed that for me completely! Got it all started last night, finished this morning, and my site is now running on Cloudflare. Thanks Shawn!
This is a really fantastic addon. Thanks so much to @digitalpoint for making this free. Everything is well-documented and automated where possible. If you have further questions you can search these two threads for keywords:
* https://xenforo.com/community/threads/cloudflare-optimizations-for-xenforo.210792/
* https://xenforo.com/community/threads/digitalpoint-app-for-cloudflare%C2%AE.206176/
We started using it for our forum and it works fine!
Just updated to last version.

Great add-on, thank you @DigitalPoint!
The [DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.6.3 is a top-tier XenForo add-on, proving to be indispensable for Cloudflare users. The interface is user-friendly and the app integrates perfectly with Cloudflare, making site management, traffic monitoring, and setting adjustments a breeze.

In short, this XenForo add-on is a must-have for enhancing your Cloudflare experience. Five-star rating for its exceptional functionality and superb service!
For anyone interested in using Cloudflare, this addon is indispensible. While I can log in and make my own changes, this addon groups together all of the important settings for our XenForo installations in one place, making them much easier to manage.
Must have add-on for Cloudfare. Also great support from developer @DigitalPoint. Highly recommended!
Top Bottom