- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.3, 1.4
- Additional requirements
- - Requires a valid caching mechanism defined in your XenForo config.php
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
- Placement Consistency - social buttons are in same place on all pages
- Lightweight - needs a single 2KB HTTP request to render, vs. 20 HTTP requests totaling 116KB for the default social buttons
- Retina Ready - logos are SVG and can scale infinitely
- CSS Animations - all animations used are CSS based to make use of hardware acceleration
- Counter Consistency - share counters work properly on pages with extra data in the URL (for example on page 2 of a thread)
You can utilize Twitter Lists on your Twitter account to generate a rotating feed of tweets that can be specific to each forum (for example if you have a forum about a company, you could create a Twitter List with members being employees of that company).
You can set a default Twitter List to fallback to in areas that you have not picked a specific list for.
You can see how it works/looks by going to any page within digitalpoint.com. For example the main forum page falls back to a Twitter List consisting of users that have premium membership accounts on our site: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/