DarkTabbed (9 Colors)

DarkTabbed (9 Colors) 2.1.6.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
License
Single Site License
Updates duration
1 Year Free Updates. Further updates require license renewal.
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment

Nulumia's Best Selling Theme | 2016 - 2020

DarkTabbed is a smooth and minimal Xenforo 2 style, with ultra crisp UI refined over several years on the Xenforo platform. Bundling nine amazing color presets and hundreds of settings, DarkTabbed is a great dark style for any forum genre.

DarkTabbed is designed alongside many of the most popular Xenforo addons, with special customized templates to enhance existing features. It's a perfect match for forums based on news, discussion, gaming, video & media, tech or science.

Bundled FREE are our amazing pro theme features, such as slideshow system, scrolling ticker, logo carousel, featured HTML widgets, footer column system and more!

Features
  • Logo PSD included
  • Powered by NulumiaBase Framework, includes an ever growing set of customizations, tweaks, improvements and mod support to the core Xenforo system
  • Sidebar settings – hide, left/right, and more coming soon!
  • Fully responsive
  • Separate sticky and normal threads
  • CSS scrolling ticker system
  • Sponsor/Partner logo icon rotator
  • FREE slideshow plugin
  • Hover transition effects
  • Add fullscreen background wallpapers or use a slideshow background with up to five images!
  • Change between boxed and floating content layouts
  • Footer block system – build professional footers with up to ten block locations – includes parallax rows, HTML content and more! Take full control of the footer layout with custom Style Properties.
Demo Directory
Related resources
Author
Nulumia
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Nulumia

• Portal Pro (4 Presets)
    Portal Pro (4 Presets)
    Powerful esports gaming theme with amazing features & four presets
  • XenDark (Free)
    XenDark (Free)
    A FREE crisp dark style for Xenforo 2 - multipurpose for entertainment, tech or gaming forums!
  • Simplicity Lite (Free)
    Simplicity Lite (Free)
    A crisp, beautiful free light style. Features full width mode, addon support, and easy color change
  • Sleek (5 Colors)
    Sleek (5 Colors)
    A flat responsive gaming theme with 5 colors and powerful free features
  • Enforcer
    Enforcer
    An advanced graphical gaming theme with powerful features. Sponsor icons, FREE slider, footer system

Latest updates

1. Further TH Nodes support, Particles.js fix

To update your theme, please download the latest version at...
  2. Xenforo 2.1.6, Bugfixes, Feature improvements

To update your theme, please download the latest version at...
  3. Bugfixes, Style Property Improvements

September 15th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.3.1 To view this latest version live, please visit the...

Latest reviews

In fact, this is very amazing Theme, I can not express more than this .. This man at a very sophisticated level .. I did not see someone helping and respond to the requirements of his customers for modernisation and development .. I like it the touch and skill to develop .. Thank you
Support seems fine, the theme is awesome, and unique!
This is something we have been looking for and the blue style fits our needs.
Nulumia
Nulumia
Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a review, and glad you're liking the blue theme! Very much looking forward to releasing even more improvements in the works for XF2.1.

-Robert I.
I have to say, the latest improvements and fixes to the Dark Tabbed skin are awesome! Whitesky @ Nulumia has done a great job in not only further expanding this theme's functionality but making it extremely EASY to customize, even for a complete newbie like me. Thank you for all your hard work. XD
Nulumia
Nulumia
Thanks so much for your review, and for your feedback thus far, as it has helped improve the theme to its latest version! Looking forward to more in the works,
-Robert I.
Good theme initially but still requires ongoing work with bug fixes which the developer hasn't been doing. He has also not been active in responding to queries in his discussion threads
Nulumia
Nulumia
Thank you nonetheless for your honest and fair point. As I noted in a post with my absence directly here at XF.com, all customers are receiving free 8mo+ theme updates on their license. I do hope to see you again, and have much in store for the theme along with the recent updates!
Sincerely
-Robert I.