1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Core - PixelExit.com 1.5.9

Clean light style

1. Russ
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment

Here's our second premium release from pixelExit.com : Core. Core is a clean light style that sticks to the XF roots but adds nice features and a clean interface.

Powered by XenBase Framework

Core Dark is also available now(for free in this style)

30 Second Design Challenge(Each one has been customized in under 30 seconds)

Live Preview

• XenBase Framework
    • Font-Awesome Integration
    • Google Fonts Integration
    • Backstretch Integration
    • Floating Moderator Bar
    • Floating Navigation Bar
    • Collapsible Categories
    • Collapsible Sidebar
    • Advanced footer with multiple layouts
    • Primary colors change via style properties
    • Go-to-top button built in
    • Multiple Node Layouts(4 different layouts)
    To remove the branding (Style by pixelExit.com) with a link back to our site you must purchase the branding removal option on our website. The cost of this removal is $20.

12 months of access to updates
    PSD files for the following:
    • logo
    • footerlogo
    • node-sprite
    • xenforo-sprite
    Mark3121, Cyb3r, Shelley and 9 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.5.9 Update
  2. 1.5.7 Update
  3. 1.5.1 Update

Recent Reviews

1. Redh
    Version: 1.5.1
    I bought this theme today, and as a new customer of Xenforo I was a little lost with some of the customisations. Russ went above and beyond helping me edit some CSS to get things just they way I wanted them. Not only did he describe what to do, but he even edited my own PSD files and added the code himself.

I love the simplicity of this theme, and it has a lot going on in the background that make adding and editing the more simple things very easy.

Extremely well written, and amazing support. I'm very happy I used PixelExit :)
  2. DaveM
    Version: 1.4.3
    Well this is the first Style I have purchased from pixelExit and I really love what they have done with their styles. The configuration options are outstanding. I had a few questions on one or two things I was not sure about and the after sales support is excellent. This is always great when a product is supported in such an outstanding manner. I can highly recommend using these styles for your forum.

Well done all involved
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thanks Dave :) appreciate the kind words.
  3. MQK8
    Version: 1.4.0 Beta 1
    Top of the line Xenforo styles and support. Russ is outstanding ! A + all the way ! Premium styles, clean and professional looks and state of the art functionality ! Doesn't get any better ! Highly recommend to all !
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Appreciate the review :) always here to help out and we appreciate your business, so thanks a TON!
  4. borbole
    I bought this style for a new forum that I am starting and I like it a lot. It is very nice and pleasing to the eye imo. Well done Russ :)
  5. Xarwin
    Version: 1.3.0
    Best theme around here, awesome!
  6. LiLChris
    Awesome theme!

The Xenbase has tons of features that let you modify so much with just a few clicks. I rarely have to do template edits with what is included with any of PIxelExit's themes!

Also thanks for the Dark version, can't wait to show my users that one.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thanks man, I like the customizations on your site looks great!
  7. jörgk
    Best Style for me. Great Support and good Quality.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      Thanks jorgk :) appreciate it
  8. whitetrash
    Version: 1.2.2
    Amazing skin, amazing support!!!
  9. Neal
    Version: 1.1.5
    Gorgeous and works like a charm. Nice and clean.
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      thanks Neal, appreciate it!
  10. kiffsta
    Version: 1.0
    Great clean style, vendor support was exceptional ! (Like)
    1. Russ
      Author's Response
      thanks kiffsta :)