- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
Java >= 7
PHP >= 5.4
Spigot >= 1.7.10
- SJM License: https://samjakob.com/en-GB/terms
- Updates duration
- 12 months
- Visible branding
NOTE: If you installed version 2.0.0, it's super, super important that you read the release notes for version 2.0.1!
Continuity allows you to unify XenForo and Minecraft like never before; log into the forums from within Minecraft, synchronise your ranks - bidirectionally - between the forums and the server, show a user's Minecraft name and UUID on their profile page, show their name and avatar next to their posts...
Take a look for yourself: https://xf2.samjakob.com/
[NOTE: My version only demonstrates the forums aspect. Do you use Continuity? Let me know and I'll add your server and site here.]
- Log into your forums account automagically via your Minecraft account on the server with the
- Synchronise a user's Minecraft rank with their XenForo rank and vice versa, with any Vault-supported permissions plugin.
- Manage rank associations from an intuitive and easy-to-use administration page.
- Fully customisable plugin.
- No visible branding on your forums (the plugin displays some basic information about me, the author, when the
/continuitycommand is run, however this can be disabled in the configuration file).
- Tested and fully compatible with UI.X 2 by ThemeHouse
(The above information is just mock information...)
(The ranks that you see on the left are the ranks retrieved by the Continuity Minecraft plugin. - i.e. they will auto-update to reflect the ranks on your server.)
NOTE: For installations where there are multiple instances of a permissions plugin (e.g. PermissionsEx running on Spigot with MySQL), you need only install Continuity on one server.
This addon can be purchased from my web store, currently I support PayPal.
By purchasing this addon, you must agree to the terms and conditions of my license agreement.