Spigot >= 1.7.10
License
SJM License: https://samjakob.com/en-GB/terms
Updates duration
12 months [$10.99 USD]
Visible branding
No
1529791351934.png

Continuity allows you to unify XenForo and Minecraft like never before; log into the forums from within Minecraft, synchronise your ranks - bidirectionally - between the forums and the server, show a user's Minecraft name and UUID on their profile page, show their name and avatar next to their posts...

Take a look for yourself: https://xf2.samjakob.com/
[NOTE: My version only demonstrates the forums aspect. Do you use Continuity? Let me know and I'll add your server and site here.]

Features
  • Log into your forums account automagically via your Minecraft account on the server with the /auth command.
  • Synchronise a user's Minecraft rank with their XenForo rank and vice versa, with any Vault-supported permissions plugin.
  • Manage rank associations from an intuitive and easy-to-use administration page.
  • Fully customisable plugin.
  • No visible branding on your forums (the plugin displays some basic information about me, the author, when the /continuity command is run, however this can be disabled in the configuration file).
  • Tested and fully compatible with UI.X 2 by ThemeHouse
Is there a feature that you would like, that isn't present in this add-on? You can request it...

Screenshots

Functionality

MessageSidebar.png

AboutPage.png

Administration

LinkingTool.png

(The above information is just mock information...)

RankSync.png

(The ranks that you see on the left are the ranks retrieved by the Continuity Minecraft plugin. - i.e. they will auto-update to reflect the ranks on your server.)

NOTE: For installations where there are multiple instances of a permissions plugin (e.g. PermissionsEx running on Spigot with MySQL), you need only install Continuity on one server.

Product Information
This addon can be purchased from my web store, currently I support PayPal.
By purchasing this addon, you must agree to the terms and conditions of my license agreement.
Author
SamJakob
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Continuity [v2.0.1]

Bug Fixes: Fixed a bug where registrations wouldn't work. (Error: MySQL query error [1364]...

Latest reviews

Really friendly support and the plugin works well. Very easy way to connect your server to your forum!
SamJakob
SamJakob
Thanks!
Amazing add-on and the support is really good and fast. Searched a lot for such an add-on and here it is. Good job! <3
SamJakob
SamJakob
Thanks! :)