1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
License
Use limited to one site per license
Updates duration
12 Months
Visible branding
No
I am vetting who I sell licenses to, so if you wish to purchase a license, please click the purchase link and then send me a message as per the instructions in the product description. Thank you :)

Send contact message email to groups of recipients & optionally start a new thread in a specific forum.
Plus additional admin definable contact form fields.

It’s based around setting up Recipient Groups. Each recipient group has a title which is the name of the recipients (for example, Forum Admin, Site Feedback, Advertising Team). This is shown in the Contact Us form, and prompts users to choose who to send their enquiry to. Admin set the recipient main email addresses with optional cc and bcc recipients. There is also an option to start a thread in a specific forum. This thread contains the sender's contact details.

1.jpg

In the admin Home -> Options menu, choose Contact Form and Create New Recipient Group

1.jpg

Then enter the recipient group details.
You can have several recipient groups and their order is determined by the Display Order value.
You can enter several main recipients, carbon copy (CC) recipients and blind carbon copy (BCC) recipients.

1.jpg

You may also choose to create a thread in a chosen forum.
You may also create multiple additional fields in the form for any extra specific information you may need the sender to complete.

1.jpg

Setting up the Contact Us form
The standard Xenforo Contact Us setup is in the Options -> Basic Board Information page.
admin.php?options/groups/basicBoard/
Select Custom URL and enter /contact-us.
1.jpg

Linking directly to the form
Also, if you wish to link directly to the form with a particular recipient group and subject pre-selected, append this to the link to the contact form:
HTML:
?to=2&subject=I%20need%20product%20support%20please
Change the recipient group number (in the above example, it's 2) to whatever recipient group you want. The ID is visible when you mouse-over the group in the list
View attachment 138089
Enter any subject line you like by changing the text I need product support please in the above example.

Live Example for Xenforo 1
Contact Us | AVForums

Terms And Conditions
  • Each license is valid for use on one site.
  • 12 months support renewals are in place; when your support runs up you can continue to use the add on but will not be able to receive updates until you renew it.
Author
Stuart Wright
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Stuart Wright

Latest updates

1. Bug fixes

Add missing custom field delete template. Fix issue with using contact form when only one...
Top Bottom