1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMF User Forums - Virtual User Forums or Simple User Blogs 1.0.2

Virtual sub-forums can be created for each user. It can be used as a simple user blogs.

1. Yoskaldyr
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    CMF Core installed
    Updates Duration:
    12 Months, £2.5 renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    This add-on will allow you to create a virtual user sub-forums for any forum on your board. It can be used as a personal blogs add-on.

All features showed on screenshots below.

Demo forum with user sub-forums enabled.
    Also this add-on is installed here and here.

Additional Requirements:
    All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core (github link), so CMF Core must be installed first.

• Install CMF Core addon, if not installed yet.
    • Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder on to your server.
    • Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.

Add-on will work only for one domain specified in license. On any other domain it simply will not work.
    If you want to change domain:
    • change domain in your license
    • re-download archive
    • update addon through your admin control panel with new xml file

P.S. English is not my first language so if you found some errors in English texts please inform me and I fix it as soon as possible.

1. 2015-06-06_20-26-15.png
    2. 2015-06-06_20-51-14.png
    3. 2015-06-06_20-51-29.png
    4. 2015-06-06_20-51-52.png

Recent Reviews

1. GliX
    Version: 1.0.0
    Best add-on for user blogs on every XenForo site. Simple as forum with associated power of moderation tools and other. Excellent written and optimized code, compatibility with other add-ons. This and other add-ons of the author, works exactly as claimed. I am completely satisfied with the purchase and look forward to new add-ons from the author.