- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
- CMF Core installed
- Updates duration
- 12 Months, £5 renewal
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
- Ability to change route for forums, categories and threads
- Ability to join forum or thread route to parent node route
- Routing is not using regular expressions. It is faster than XenForo Route Filters!
- Per node configuration
- Ability to add a node name for category
- No extra SQL queries
- Fully phrased
- Easy to use and install
- All features showed on screenshots below.
You can see a changed route prefixes in the demo category with following settings:
- route path for category has been changed to 'demo' (ended with '/').
- First forum:
- Second forum:
One of the next major features will be an ability to add separate SEO-friendly URL to any thread!
All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core (github link), so CMF Core must be installed first.
- Install CMF Core addon, if not installed yet.
- Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder on to your server.
- Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.
Add-on will work only for one domain specified in license. On any other domain it simply will not work.
If you want to change domain:
- change domain in your license
- re-download archive
- update addon through your admin control panel with new xml file
P.S. English is not my first language so if you found some errors in English texts please inform me and I fix it as soon as possible.