1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMF Routes - Link Changer for Forums and Threads 1.1.1

Forum and thread route path can be changed for any forum or category. Faster than Route Filters!

1. Yoskaldyr
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    CMF Core installed
    Updates Duration:
    12 Months, £5 renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    This add-on will allow you to change route prefix for your forums, threads and categories on per node basis.

• Ability to change route for forums, categories and threads
    • Ability to join forum or thread route to parent node route
    • Routing is not using regular expressions. It is faster than XenForo Route Filters!
    • Per node configuration
    • Ability to add a node name for category
    • No extra SQL queries
    • Fully phrased
    • Easy to use and install
    • All features showed on screenshots below.

You can see a changed route prefixes in the demo category with following settings:
    • Category:
      • route path for category has been changed to 'demo' (ended with '/').
    • First forum:
      • route prefix for forum has been changed to 'demo' with optional usage of 'URL Portion' field.
      • route prefix for threads has been changed to 'entries'.
    • Second forum:
      • route path for forums has been changed to 'sub/forum/deep/deeper/' with joining to the parent forum route (started with '&' and ended with '/')
      • route path for threads to 'post-comments' with joining to the forum route (started with '&').
    One of the next major features will be an ability to add separate SEO-friendly URL to any thread!

Additional Requirements:
    All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core (github link), so CMF Core must be installed first.

• Install CMF Core addon, if not installed yet.
    • Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder on to your server.
    • Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.

Add-on will work only for one domain specified in license. On any other domain it simply will not work.
    If you want to change domain:
    • change domain in your license
    • re-download archive
    • update addon through your admin control panel with new xml file

P.S. English is not my first language so if you found some errors in English texts please inform me and I fix it as soon as possible.

1. 2015-05-23_15-43-48.png
    2. 2015-05-23_15-44-02.png
    3. 2015-05-23_15-44-32.png
    GliX likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. GliX
    Version: 1.1.1
    Very powerful tool for full forum transformation into a kind of CMS. Excellent written and optimized code, compatibility with other add-ons. This and other add-ons of the author, works exactly as claimed. I am completely satisfied with the purchase and look forward to new add-ons from the author.
  2. Anton_Bodryachkom
    Version: 1.1.0
    This is superior addon , has really nice features . Mostly i would like to point on fast support , developer gladly helped to solve few issues with our current forum setup. addon Works great whit no errors and no performance impact at all . Highly recommended...