This add-on will allow to fetch and parse external content from any site as simple as xenforo rss feeds feature.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- CMF Core installed
- Updates Duration:
- 12 Months, £6 renewal
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
As example, content has been fetched and parsed from XenForo Announcements forum directly (not by rss)
- Ability to fetch and parse content from any site as simple as RSS feed parsing
- Fully customizable
- Ability to use CSS selectors
- Ability to use XPath selectors
- Ability to use user callbacks
- Ability to download images and save it as attachments
- Fully phrased
- Easy to use and install
- All features showed on screenshots below
All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core (github link), so CMF Core must be installed first.
- Install CMF Core addon, if not installed yet.
- Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder on to your server.
- Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.
Add-on will work only for one domain specified in license. On any other domain it simply will not work.
If you want to change domain:
- change domain in your license
- re-download archive
- update addon through your admin control panel with new xml file
P.S. English is not my first language so if you found some errors in English texts please inform me and I fix it as soon as possible.
CMF HTML Feed - Fetch and Parse External Content 1.0.2
External content can be fetched and parsed from any site as simple as from RSS feed.