1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMF Activity - Your Activity Log 1.0.3

Users can view their own threads and posts on separate page

1. Yoskaldyr
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    CMF Core installed
    Updates Duration:
    12 Months, £2 renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    This add-on will allow users to view their own activity in threads and posts.

Features:
    All features showed on screenshots below.

Additional Requirements:
    All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core (github link), so CMF Core must be installed first.

Installation:
    • Install CMF Core addon, if not installed yet.
    • Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder on to your server.
    • Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.

Attention:
    Add-on will work only for one domain specified in license. On any other domain it simply will not work.
    If you want to change domain:
    • change domain in your license
    • re-download archive
    • update addon through your admin control panel with new xml file
    The development of this add-on sponsored by Swedroid.se

P.S. English is not my first language so if you found some errors in English texts please inform me and I fix it as soon as possible.

Images

1. 2015-06-04_12-19-47.png
    2. 2015-06-04_12-20-00.png
    3. 2015-06-04_12-20-07.png
    4. 2015-06-14_14-01-20.png
    Reibert, DroidOne and BassMan like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Anton_Bodryachkom
    Anton_Bodryachkom
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Great addon , work nice and easy to use and user friendly instead of standard system . Developer was easy to communicate too . recommended developer.
  2. GliX
    GliX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Better then standart XenForo user activity. Excellent written and optimized code, compatibility with other add-ons. This and other add-ons of the author, works exactly as claimed. I am completely satisfied with the purchase and look forward to new add-ons from the author.
  3. DroidOne
    DroidOne
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    After leaving vBulletin for Xenforo our users had one major complaint. They couldn't in any easy way display all the threads that they had partaken in. This add-on solves that problem as every thread they've posted in suddenly becomes available with a single click of a button. The add-on also displays the users posts and it does it in a much better way than by using the Xenforo search.