This set contains 10 unique images
- Bots have never seen the images before (since they were personally taken and unique /custom) and so they cant search & match binary from anywhere else
- Backgrounds are often blended with the object to make it confusing for bots (but not humans)
- This set contains the question "What is this a picture of ? (begins with S)"
- The clue makes it easier for humans, but a list of items beginning with S is large (making brute force attempts harder)
- Reading the clue within the image is fairly hard for bots, since the background overlay has an alpha/transparency making the picture obscure the text a little
(there is no public mapping between file name and image)
To install, simply extract the zip file, log into the ACP options, within CustomImgCaptch press the import button and point it to your extrated file