1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BlackEnd Pro - PixelExit.com 1.5.6

A new more powerful BlackEnd

1. Steve F
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Updates Duration:
    12 Months Initial Support w/ $20 Yearly Optional Renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    BlackEnd Pro is the Pro version to our free style Blackend. The Pro version has been enhanced and comes with the variety of options that are available in our XenBase style framework. 4 Different message layouts, 3 different node layouts are among the many other popular options that is ready for you to activate with the check of a box.

BlackEnd makes the perfect gaming style or if you are wanting to offer your users a dark style along side a light style. Fully detailed throughout providing a consistent look and feel.

XenBase Framework
    • Font-Awesome Integration
    • Google Fonts Integration
    • Backstretch Integration
    • Advanced footer with multiple layouts
    • Primary colors change via color palette
    • Go-to-top button built in
    • Multiple Node Layouts(4 different layouts)
    • Tons of other style properties included to customize your style further
    To remove the branding (Style by pixelExit.com) with a link back to our site you must purchase the branding removal option on our website. The cost of this removal is $20. Branding removal must be purchased PER installation. You can purchase this upon checkout.
    Russ likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Bionic Rooster
    Bionic Rooster
    Version: 1.4.5
    The folks at Pixelexit have outdone themselves in updating this theme in utilizing their XenBase style framework. The free theme was awesome and now it is more modern and awesomer (not a word I know LOL) with all the great features of XenBase.
    It was a snap to install and set up with easy to understand powerful options. I had a few dumb thumb problems (other add-ons mucking it up) but with the excellent support offered by Steve and Russ they made short work helping me sort it out.
    Thanks guys, PixelExit themes and staff rocks.
    1. Steve F
      Author's Response
      Appreciate the review! Glad you're enjoying and as always if you need anything don't hesitate to ask :)