1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Responsive 3.0.0

Dark style with responsive design and retina support

1. Arty
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    This is a dark XenForo style with responsive design and retina support.

[​IMG]

Style has responsive design, which means it works on desktop and mobile browsers. Mobile version has slightly different layout, allowing to fit all content on small mobile phone screens.

Most icons used by style are designed for Retina screens. Because of that style looks very sharp on new MacBooks, iPads, iPhones, Samsung and other modern phones/tablets.
    [​IMG]

Style is available in 2 versions: black and dark. Each version also has multiple color variations:
    [​IMG]

Live Demo:
    Click color links in demo navigation to see different color schemes.

Style has configurable post layout. You can show poster's profile on left or right side and you can separate poster's profile from post. You can also wrap whole message in another block (default layout).

Style has built-in support for most popular add-ons:
    • XenForo Resource Manager
    • XenForo Media Gallery
    • xenPorta and xenPorta 2 Pro
    • User Albums
    • Showcase
    • Article Management System (AMS)
    • sonnb's Xen Gallery
    • CTA Featuread Threads & Portal
    and many other add-ons.

Some screenshots:
    capture_02042013_190659.png capture_02042013_190743.png index.png

Recent Reviews

1. mauzao9
    mauzao9
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.3
    This is one of the best dark styles around, can be simple but modern and pretty, always look on styles a caring touch on readability and organization and Black Responsive provides that. The author provides good support, specially on addons that usually don't adapt to well to dark styles.
  2. it_
    it_
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.6
    I highly recommend this style
    1. for its clean retina supported look and especially for its support of the most used mods.
    2. for the best supported from Arty by far.
  3. melbo
    melbo
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.5
    Great style for my 'dark style' users and superb support. Arty updates at each point release which is an uncommon support feature of most 3rd party styles.
  4. MagnusB
    MagnusB
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    One of the, if not THE, best looking dark styles for xenforo as of now. Not to mention Arty is very fast in replying to any query you have. Definitely recommend.
  5. Jigsaw
    Jigsaw
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Was hesitant to buy this as I have been burned by other paid styles not working out of the box and then being unable to get support. This is not the case with this style! Not only did it work great as soon as I installed it, but I had a small question and I was answered in less then 24 hours. Amazing looking dark style. I absolutely love it.
  6. electrogypsy
    electrogypsy
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0 beta 1
    I find it really difficult to find dark themes for xenforo that are any good. This one is excellent. It has a crisp design, loads fast, and is responsive! Everything I could want in an XF theme. Also, the support is pretty stellar :) Thank you!
  7. xavimtz
    xavimtz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Amazing Theme. Thanks a lot
  8. Rambro
    Rambro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Amazing theme. The users love it. And Arty's support is even better. Can't recommend it highly enough.
  9. rossfudgew
    rossfudgew
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    As always, Arty has created yet another masterpiece! My forums now have a black theme I can live with!