1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[bd] Push Notification 2.1.1

Mobile push notification with Pushover and Pushbullet

1. xfrocks
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Note: This add-on is available freely for users who purchased upgrades at my site xfrocks.com, the cost here ($5) is for the one month upgrade including premium add-on download and support.

[FEATURES]
    1. Pushover/Pushbullet integration to receive XenForo alerts as Android/iOS push notification
    2. Easy association steps for user, possible to choose one device
    3. Delayed mode to improve user experience
    4. Automatically retry sending notification as per Pushover documentation (after 5 minutes of certain type of error)
    5. User-group permission to control who can use the feature

Demo: https://xfrocks.com

[INSTALLATION]
    1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to XenForo's root directory. Select "Merge" for everything if you are asked
    2. Import the .xml file using XenForo add-on importer
    3. Configure user-group permission Can Push Notification
    4. Configure your key/secret in AdminCP > Options > [bd] Push Notification
    rafass and CNK like this.

Recent Reviews

1. markku
    markku
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1
    Awesome work xfrocks. I love that it supports both Pushover and Pushbullet. One improvement idea is Admin alerts (server errors, users awaiting approval, stuff like that), but that's a small feature suggestion.

I highly recommend anyone and everyone to take the plunge and get this.

A+++!
  2. kontrabass
    kontrabass
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1
    Absolutely excellent. Users love PushBullet. Great options, great support... another must-have addon by xfrocks. Get rid of that mobile app, and give your users push notifications!
  3. FredC
    FredC
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    If there was a such thing here.. I would certainly nominate this resource as plugin of the month material.. I simply wouldn't know what to do without it anymore.. real time alerts are priceless in a forum environment...
  4. Strong
    Strong
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Works as described. Terrific add-on!
  5. tajhay
    tajhay
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Must have. For $5 not only do you get access to this great addon but also a host of other premium addons at xfrocks site. Great addon by a great developer.