Banned emails; Trashmails & Spammails

Banned emails; Trashmails & Spammails 09.2019_3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
Updates duration
intermittent
Description
Navigate to the window below and select the banned_emails.xml file that is included in the zip archive.

Donate
If you like our work, please consider sending a small donation.

Additional information
We would prefer it if bugs were reported in our forum. You can do this simply by clicking on "Get support".
Please consider posting a review if you are using the add-on and let us and other users know how it works for you.

Screenshots
Author
AnzahTools
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from AnzahTools

Latest updates

1. 09.2019_3

New Functionalities none Bugfixes & Changes Update to 25,802 items Thanks to @Anomandaris
  2. 09.2019_2

New Functionalities none Bugfixes & Changes removed some duplicates that led to an error
  3. 09.2019

New Functionalities none Bugfixes & Changes Added a list of about 8000 emails.

Latest reviews

By screening through this XML I found that most of important email service providers (whether free or paid, whether ISP-hosted or not) in Mainland China are on the list. They are simply domain names misused by trash email senders (they can fake sender's email address as they wish). This list really needs thorough verification, despide that it is fully loaded with prejudices from first world countries.
A
AnzahTools
I'm guided by the big lists. If you have suggestions for improvement, you are welcome to write them to me.
Only saw this now, exactly what I had been looking for in a long time. Thanks for sharing this great resource!
Must have list to add!!! Saved me a lot of time.
Many emails in this list from garbage email providers I did not even know existed.
Perfect! helps allot against people that just use throwaway emails! cant ask for anything more. Easy to use as well. Thanks!
Thank you very much. I have a problem with spam registers and I hope it will work for me :) Good job!
A
AnzahTools
I hope this too; Good luck
thanks! I was looking for something like that for a longer time here. thanks! I was looking for something like that for a longer time here.thanks! I was looking for something like that for a longer time here.