Auto thread Thumbnail by Xenbros

Auto thread Thumbnail by Xenbros 2.3.3

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
License
Single Use License (must be used on one website)
Updates duration
1 Year
Visible branding
No
thread_thumbnail.png

Add-On Overview
Auto thread Thumbnail addon with add the functions to show thumbnail in selected forum using Image Attachment and first external URL image.

FEATURE 2.1 +
Thread thumbnail in New Thread widget in Simple View NEW
Thread thumbnail in the Search result NEW
Custom width for any forum NEW
Custom height for any forum NEW
Custom default background for every forum NEW
Option to use attachment thumbnail instead of full attachment image URL for any forum NEW
Thumbnail in with New post Widget in Simple View NEW
Attachment which image only not the first attachment only NEW

Addon Setting in option

second view with the combination of my thread Grid Addon

Feel free to contact us with any issues you find in the product or any suggestions.

addon_bundle.png
  • 1539017576964.png
    1539017576964.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 675
  • 1540543457518.png
    1540543457518.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 656
Author
hemant_bhardwaj
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.89 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from hemant_bhardwaj

Latest updates

1. [Xenbros] Auto thread thumbnail 2.3.3 updates Add custom field URL

FIXED: Height and width complexity and some missing perameter ADDED: Custom field ID option in...
  2. [Xenbros] Auto thread thumbnail 2.3.2 updates

Fixed : thumbnail image issues in whats-new page
  3. [Xenbros] Auto thread thumbnail 2.3.1 updates

Fix : Thread width error fix when creating category ADD : Thread thumbnail in New Thread widget...

Latest reviews

The addon works well, is simple to install and is configurable in size.

Xenbros has given me excellent support!

The price is great!
A much missed addon that I once had in XF1 is now back and as good as ever for XF2 and great support too, full 5 stars.
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about addon. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
The add-on is quite good, I used to use Waindigo's thumbnail addon on xen 1, and this is like a Waindigo for Xen 2 only and is upgraded with many new features :3
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
Reading this review made my day!
Thanks for this add-on. This works very good, is what I needed on my forums for different sections. The developer is compromised with his work and he attended me on his forum chat.
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
The addon works perfectly and exactly as described. To improve: from my point of view when submitting the addon, it should include some kind of instructions of 1) How to install it, and 2) Basic problems that the user can encounter, as then you spend a lot of time with Xenbros chat support with the problems that you have. However, their support has been excellent through the chat and they solved all my problems quite quickly. So a very good purchase!
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
Thanks for the awesome review We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
As i can't delete my old review, i am writting a new one.
Did not knew about Hermant situation, this is why he did not answered my demand. Apologize for the bad review.
Indeed i am still not able to activate addon since server requires allo openurl parameter to be set ON.. as this parameter represents a security breach for host, it can't be activated. No other way to activate addon?
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
new addon update of 2.3.2 has cURL so now you can activate the addon sir :)
Had 1 issue but that was quickly solved by the developer with a new release that works perfectly...thanks
Not able to activate thread thumbnail Key via ADMIN CP
it requires allow_url open and this parameter is set to NO on my server for security purpose.
I left a message in the forum here last month, no answer.
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
didn't aspect this to you kankan. you were the first client of this addon and you saying this word. did you ever try to contact me on live chat on my site ?
even my signature say it - For support please contact via PM on XF PM or live chat on xenbros.com Only
Live at approx - 12PM to 12AM at Indian timezone
I purchased this today and installed it on my development environment on an XF install on my local PC, a little buggy but got it working THEN installed it on my live site and it when I go to put the activation key in it errors with a "You have already reached the maximum activation" message

This is not good and doesn't allow for a localhost development environment so now I have to hop[e the developer will reset it and in fact stays around providing support...now I am stuck
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
what a loosing word from your side for no reason . not even contact one time to us and just the review. it's licence based addon you want to switch it on another domain then you can contact us that's all
Excellent code quality, updated as required to keep up with Xenforo changes.
I had a little problem with a style that did now show the thumbnails – there were some modifications in that specific theme.
Contacted support and the issue was solved within a minute, even though it was not a problem caused by the add-on itself.
hemant_bhardwaj
hemant_bhardwaj
sorry for the late reply - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!