Member Home Page 1.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Description:

Modifies the Home Page link located in two places, below the avatar in posts and the the avatar in the profile page. This add-on will show a hypertext link called "Link" instead of the URL.

(Example of Home Page link in posts)

pic001.webp

(Example of Home Page link in profile page)

pic002.webp

Installation:
  1. Download memberhomepage_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
  2. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
  3. Upload the addon-MemberHomePage_v1.1.xml file.
  4. Click the Install Add-on button.
Style property setting required:

In order to have the Home Page link show below the avatar, you need to select the following:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Show author homepage link

Questions and Answers:

Q: Where does a member add their home page link?
A: Visitor Tab -> Personal Details -> Home Page​

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

Member Home Page v1.1 changes: 1) This add-on has been renamed to Member Home Page. The old...

Latest reviews

Another very simple but very useful addon by Andy. Now I can show the user's homepage, without getting worried about how much space it takes. Thanks again!
Works as expected, simple but very useful, some links were very long and boring, now the user infos are shorter and cleaner, thank you very much Andy!
Excellent. Another simple and spot on add-on from Andy. Makes members Homepage clean so the url isn't so distracting for members. Up until now I've had to manually insert this and it wasn't this nice either! This should be part of xenForo, everyone needs this. Thanks Man!
Top Bottom