Do you run a music review or discussion site? Always copying and pasting information from TheAudioDB to your new threads? Or, maybe you just want a place on your site to discuss music with friends.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- Server must have cURL installed
- Updates Duration:
- Lifetime for Compatible XF Versions Listed Above
- Visible Branding:
Then this add-on is for you!
The AudioDB Music Thread Starter allows you to enter the album ID or the entire link to the album at TheAudioDB into your new thread, add whatever comments you like and post the new thread. The Music Thread Starter will import all of the information for your album into the first post of the new thread.
- Optionally makes the new thread title the name of the album.
- Automatically populates the top of the first post with the album cover and information.
- Automatically displays the album cover and information in forum thread list.
- Checks for duplicate albumss and changes a new thread to a post in existing thread if found
- What information is imported into the first post is admin selectable.
- Ability to search Genre, Artist and Album Title in forum thread list.
- Information shown in forum thread list is admin selectable.
- Choose multiple forums as music forums.
- Limit forums to specific music genres.
- Award trophy points for starting music threads.
- Automatic cron task to update missing album front cover.
- Automatic cron task to update missing album descriptions.
- Cron update tasks automatically enable/disable themselves as needed.
NOTE: If you have my TMDb TV Thread Starter installed, please be sure to upgrade that add-on to version 2.1.1 or higher to ensure compatibility.
Server must have cURL installed