Alphabetical pagination (ABP2)

Alphabetical pagination (ABP2) 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.95)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
1 license = 1 site
Updates duration
3 Months - $20.95 | 1 Year - $35.95 | Lifetime - $95.95
If you like this add-on, rate it. This helps others to make decisions. If you have any ideas or suggestions don't hesitate and write to me.

DEMO

This addon brings you the functionality to sort many areas alphabetically.
This Add-on can add alphabetically pagination for this areas (on/off function):
  • XF - Thread (With selection in which nodes)
  • XF - Conversation
  • XF - Categories
  • XenForo Members
  • XenForo Media Gallery (Many areas)
  • XenForo Media Gallery -> Sort Categories
  • XenForo Resources Manager (Many areas)
  • XenForo Resources Manager -> Sort Categories
Multilanguage Support

- No additional queries!
Reactions: vbuser and alexD
Author
au lait
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from au lait

Latest updates

1. 1.2.2

[fixed] Filter Categories problems [fixed] mySQL Error [add] more flexibility 1) You can change...
  2. 1.2.1

[fixed] No categories could be selected in the options
  3. 1.2.0

[add] XenForo Categories [add] Improvement on mobile devices

Latest reviews

Basic but very nice, the add-on works very well as indicate. It allows you to view your discussions in alphabetical order, your members, categories, etc. I recommend it !
Very amazing and a must have addon to help with easy navigation and searching throughout the forum.Not only does it help members find what they are looking for, it adds a clean and neat looking alphabetical menu. The developer is professional and puts passion into his project. I have tested this addon and it works like a charm, and keeps improving. Well done and many thanks for creating this brilliant addon :)
Very good support from the developer. Takes suggestions seriously and responds very well. This addon is very useful for those forums that use them as a library, which means you can quickly find threads by sorting alphabetically.
This add-on I hope will prove to be very useful, particularly in combination with Snog's "Media Thread Starter" add-ons.
excellent addon that helps me find everything quickly which saves alot of time for all our members .