1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced Thread Archiver 1.1.2

Automatically archive old threads

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    MIT License
    Visible Branding:
    This addon will allow you to automatically archive old threads based on parameters you set.

You can set a max age for posts (per node) and set whether they hard delete, soft delete, move, or close the thread once they reach that age. You can also make it so threads are archived (with the previously listed methods) if they haven't been replied to in a set number of days.

You can now contribute to this addon via our GitHub repo here!

If you find any bugs/issues with this addon, please report them via our Issue Tracker
    Jarod, Mark3121, Géé and 4 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.1.2
  2. Version 1.1.1

Recent Reviews

1. RoyalRumble
    Version: 1.1.2
    I've had this running for several months on my forum now and it's been perfect.

No problems, works as advertised perfectly and has become a vital plugin for my forum.

Thank you.
  2. Mouth
    Version: 1.1.2
    Brilliant add-on! Allows relevancy and self-maintenance in my classifieds and product specials forums. I allow thread authors to close their own threads when sold or no longer available, and then this add-on moves them to the archived sub-forum. Perfect!
  3. BassMan
    Version: 1.1.1
    Essential add-on for my forum. The functionality is really great and the response of developer too. I like to automate things so this is something for me.

Never have to worry about old threads again.

Thank you for that, Jake B.!