• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Advanced Rules

Advanced Rules 1.3

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.3, 1.4, 1.5
License
1 license = 1 site
Updates duration
1 year; $8 updates
Visible branding
No
If you like this add-on, rate it. This helps others to make decisions. If you have any ideas or suggestions don't hesitate and write to me.

DEMO

Advanced Rules system for XenForo:

When a user makes a particular action, it must first accept only a corresponding rule before it can go ahead.

The following areas are covered by this addon:
-Forum view
-Thread view
-Thread create
-Start Conversation
-Gallery view
-Gallery add
-Ressource view
-Ressource add
-Ressource update
also 3d party Add-Ons:
- LinkDirectory by @au lait
- AMS - article management system by @Bob
- SC - showcase by @Bob
- UBS - users blogs system by @Bob
- Social Group by @Nobita.Kun
- FotoContest by FotoContest
- Siropu Chat by @Siropu

Features:
- Rules displayed on a separate page
- Admin Option for create rules with extensive options
- Option to reset all rules to force all user to confirm all rules
- Options to reset a specified rule to force all user to confirm specified rule
- Option to reset an specified user to force all rules to reconfirm
- replace standard xf rule with a specified rule - Option in the Optiongroup "Registration"

Important information:
This add-on is
not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.
Author
au lait
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from au lait

Latest updates

1. Version 1.3

[add] Wysiwyg Editor [add] Tag Line [add] Last Edit Timestamp [add] Multiple Rules for User...
  2. Version 1.2

[add] LinkDirectory by @au lait [add] AMS - article management system by @Bob [add] SC -...
  3. Version 1.1

Fixed some minor bugs!

Latest reviews

While this is addon provides essential functionality, there is significant problems / bugs with it which can be really problematic for your community. If you use the functionality to force your members to read the rules, then guests and new registration will NOT be able to read the rules! Which as you can imagine causes a lot of problems. I reported this critical bug 9 months ago but unfortunately it still has not been fixed. The developer has tried providing one fix but was unsuccessful.

There are also problems with users not being able to accept the rules and therefore cannot use the site anymore.

Unfortunately I had to uninstall this addon. Which is too bad because the functionality is crucial for any board that has strict rules.
au lait
au lait
The mistake is strange! Only you have this mistake!
So far no one has this bug!
And in other environments the error could not be reproduced!

but I am always available if the error can be reproduced in my demo forum so that I can debug!
Excellent addition to the standard Terms and Rules, making forums really professional. Supports a huge list of popular add-ons, great support by a very responding author.